1993 NSW Central Team

B

Brad Rochester

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I have visited, so hi if I know you.

I am wanting to see if anyone would know the whereabouts of the Presidents Shield team that I bowled in during 1993.

I am just wanting to make contact and see what my old team has been up to so if anyone can help me out, please do so.

From memory the people in my team are

David Brooker
Chris Jones
Willy Hoole
Ken & Lawrence Golding
Aaron Klassens (Sorry about the spelling dude)

Maxine Nable
Jane Phillips
Katie Kotteakos (Stuart) - Once again, sorry about the spelling...
Kim Smith (Central Coast Bowler)
Kylie Powell
Megan Hollis
Aimee Settle

That's all I can remember, so if anyone can shed some light on the subject it would be appreciated.

Anyone can email me at
[email protected]

Cheers

Brad

HAHAHA - Actually it was the 1994 team - goes to show how much I remember.

Brad

David Brooker and Katie Kotteakos Bowl For the Gosford Tornados, an STBL team, so he could probably be reached via Gosford Bowl, I bowled against them on Sunday.

Maxine Nable is the Manager of AMF Fairfield, so she could be reached there.

Not sure on any of the others...

i now aaron klaasens father, theo klaasens and from wot theo told me aaron moved up to queensland and has qiut bowling.

Kylie, moved down to canberra and started bowling again about 6 months ago (as i quite clearly remember in one of her first weeks back she bowled a 787/3 at me) Lawrence Goldie was at woden for ages as far as i know and stopped bowling for a while. He returned to bowling last yr and in doing so bowled rachuig for act and has taken a year off for 2005 may be back for 2006??? not too sure though.

Dark Assailant said:
i now aaron klaasens father, theo klaasens and from wot theo told me aaron moved up to queensland and has qiut bowling.

Klassen is the correct spelling, ive bowled against good old theo, good bloke:p goes alright too

Back
Top Bottom