you have seen the team and now your scared

F

first300

we have a sponser for shirts and a trophy is being made and prize money is being sought and i hope the prize fund will be around $1000 bucks for high average a prize of an air ticket or bowling ball might be fitting for high average and high game ,a voucher .I,m personly donating my ball i shot the first 300 in tasmania with to be made into a trophy and the rest will be made from huon pine .I have a freind who will record the event on his digital camera so it can be put on the net and basically it can only be all good for bowling in tassie.the date is yet to be determined but i would like it to be in january or febuary .On another note scooter,you are probably right about bowlers not wanting to bowl WE DO HAVE A BETTER CLASS OF BOWLERS DOWN HERE SO THAT WOULD BE THE REASON FOR NOBODY WANTING TO PLAY US BECAUSE WE WOULD DEFINITLY KICK THE NORTHS ASSES. There,s only one way to find out isn't there so get your shit together up there and get a team together and post it or the first names on the trophy will be the SOUTHERN STRIKERS and will be put in the local paper and your local papers just to really rub it in and maybe even on the news,anyway,you guys have plenty of time to get a team together and if you ask matty riley nice enough he might come back for it cause i know,you'll need him,yours trully first300 SO BRING IT ON

Back
Top Bottom