THE VAN DEMONSLAND CUP,WHO WILL BE THE BEST

F

first300

A CHALLENGE HAS BEEN MADE BY MYSELF FIRST300
Everyone knows who shot the first 300 IN TASMANIA so this is my challenge to the 3 centres in the north,take your top 7 averages out of your 3 centres and take on our best 7 averages scratch over a weekend in 5 man teams over 14 games ,7 games per day and no holds barred .the first tournament to be held at moonah since i came up with the idea and i will be getting the trophy made by a local trophy maker from huonville.If it does not work on the norths side with top 7 averages i will leave selection up to Hayden george for the north.If it doesn't work in the south i myself will be selecting for the south.The date for this challenge is yet to be determined and any suggestions would be much appreiciated so let the mud fly as much as you want cause that will mean the tournament will be a sucess cause if your gunna mouth off and cant deliver,well we all know what people like that are called .PRIZE MONEY WILL I HOPE BE AROUND THE $1000 MARK FOR THE FIRST CHALLENGE AND SHIRTS WILL BE UP TO YOUR PART OF THE STATE SO DRUM UP A SPONSER IF YOU CAN.Any queries can be forwarded to [email protected]ie fees are yet to be determined as AMF are hard to predict but i'd say about 60 bucks per player.IF YOU CANT OFFORD IT I'M SURE SOMEONE WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE TO GET A PEICE OF THE ACTION.LANE CONDITIONS WILL BE GRAPHED AND SENT TO EACH CAPTAIN ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE CHALLENGE.AVERAGES OR SELECTIONS WILL BE TAKEN FROM JANUARY 1 2003.I KNOW THIS CHALLENGE SOUNDS LIKE A US VERSUS THEM THING BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT,IT IS SO BRING IT ON OR BE CHICKENS.

Paul,
First things first, are you including a women's team in this or is it just the men?
You can't be serious thinking you'll beat the North... really???? :lol: :lol:

Hey Kace,

There will be a womens and a mens team in the tournament.
Of course us southerners will kicks some ass hehehe :lol:

All in good fun and sportsmanship though :D

Em

Back
Top Bottom