Paul Lucock (c) :twisted: :evil:
Aaron Franklin :twisted:
Matt Crammond :twisted:
Rodney Radcliffe :twisted:
Phil Crawford :twisted:
Andrew Phillips :twisted:
John Phillips :twisted:
Adam Lucock :twisted:

You can have as many bowlers in your team as you want, but only seven will bowl on the weekend.

The team will be named the Know How Travel Southern Strikers.

So it is now you Northerners turn to get your teams together and post them on here.

SO BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

So is this actually going ahead or are you just super excited Paul?? :)

And what about the womens team Emalee said there would be?

Jekk :)

Pauly .....

Is that all you have?

have you thought about what sort of a team we COULD get if we were interested in coming down to beat you guys!

however, i am not interested .... as im sure neither will ash, gus, bruv etc etc as we waste enough money on bowling now!

we are damn serious

we will will play you guys down here and u guys can choose any of your bowling centres and we will play and beat you in your selected centre and i'm guessing it wont be devenport,hehehehehehehehe so what do you think from fist300

Paul... I think you've gotta take the hint and realise none of the guys up here are interested! I will email you the bowling calendar for next year when it's finalised and you might see why... it's packed already, a fact which may not concern your team seeing the vast majority of the tournies on it dont get support from a great deal of southerners (especially seeing you're trying to tell us you guys have the best bowlers in the State! :wink: ).
It may have helped if you had actually set definite details - like dates, prices and all that too instead of what you did, just saying "around about then for around about this much"... just my view.
I think with the teams challenges this year (two or three I think), this type of tournament has already been covered too so it might be time to let this one go mate. Maybe try again for 2004 or late next year...
Catchya,
Kace.

north v/s south febuary 8th and 9th for grudge match

We are going to play this grudge match with or with out your team so if u guys or girls aren't going to play ,some one up there must want some scratch team experience so any bod.y from the north no matter if your average is 150 ,if your a northerner we will play against you and we will have alot of fun and who knows you might even knock us off.the cost to each player is $60 per player or $420 per team . The prize fund is increasing more and more every week but i am the only one organising this event so i,m doing my best.Hey, if nobody turns up i guess we will be the champions as we thought we would be anyhow.Think of it this way,we will have to play the north in the centre you choose and we will even bowl against the north in devonport if you wish so the challenge has been made SO BRING IT ON AND PLAY US . DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL CHICKEN

LOL!! Rightio Paul.... glad to see a grudge match against no one would mean so much to you!! Hahaha hope you enjoy yourself! :roll:

Maybe if you wanted the tourney to have some credibility, you could get some one like Brett or Gus (who did a great job with the Grand Prix) on-side to work with you and get it organised properly? Just a suggestion.

Now can we have a break from the whole subject...... PLEASE!!! :shock:

i like your fire and thats why i think u should captain and select the northern side ,i didn't say it was men only i just said your best 7 . i would definitly look foward to playing you in head to head .If you dont want the job you might know someone with some balls that could do it up there so see how you go with that see ya soon

Pauly Pauly Pauly ....

Subtle hints obviously aren't working.

You guys go ahead a play against nobody and claim victory, you guys are the best, we give in!

Incase your unaware, as KC mentioned the calender this year is already jam packed, besides that fact the Rachuig Team is headed to Townsville - very expensive ..... and at last count we were desperately having trouble finding 7 quality guys who can actually afford to go we dont need unwanted expenses!

Anyhow have fun bowling with your fellow Hobartians!

See you soon! :)

Yes I'm out, call it lack of motivation.....

I, personally, had my doubts if it would get off the ground. This pretty much confirms it.

OK OK OK

OK OK OK ,YOUR PROBABLY RIGHT SO THE TOURNAMENT WILL STILL GO ON AND WHO EVER WANTS TO BOWL FROM ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD FEBUARY 8TH AND 9TH AT MOONAH THERE WILL BE A MATCH BETWEEN SOMEONE AND 1 TEAM WILL BE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE VAN DEIMANS LAND TROPHY AND SOMEONE WILL TAKE THE TROPHY AND THE PRIZES AND PRIZE MONEY SO WHO EVER WANTS TO GET A BIT OF HEAD TO HEAD SCRATCH PLAYING EXPERIENCE ,JUST LET ME KNOW OR MAYBE WE CAN PLAY OFF AT CHAMPIONSHIPS INSTEAD UNDER SOME SOUGHT OF FORMAT,I DONT KNOW BUT SURELY WE CAN WORK OUT SOMETHING FOR F%$#CK SAKE

Back
Top Bottom