Launceston Doubles Skins Only 1 WEEK AWAY

GUS

Just to make sure that everyone hadn't forgotten, the 2nd event of the Tas Grand Prix series is only 3 weeks away. If you haven't entered already, pls do so ASAP. If you want to bowl but you are having trouble finding a partner, try harder LOL. Nah, just nominate that you are going to bowl and we will try and pair you up with someone on the day. I won't make any guarantees, but we will try. There are still alot of names that should be on the list that aren't so pls let us know. It is vitally important that we reach the advertised entries (32) for this event to secure further sponsorship from AMF for next year. Lets make this one a WINNER.

Just to let everyone know, I am not going to use a long oil pattern for this event, but heavy oil 10 16ft and medium oil to 30ft with no buff area. The pattern across the lane will be fairly flat to make it interesting. Basically, put it right it goes right. Get it left and it goes left.

9.30am Check-in

18th MAY 2003

As At 15-5-3
24 Entries

Hayden George/Paul Lucock
Mark Foster/Garry Crick
Jayson Griggs/Chris Benwell
Andrew Phillips/Kassey Fechner
Jackie Crick/Ashley Riley
Aaron Franklin/Mattew Crammond
Debbie Bowtell/Brett Riley
Joel Reeve/Dan Bunting
Adam Reeve/Brett Kenley
Darrel George/Emma Tubb
Damien Crick/Ben Harriss
Simon Gourlay/Jason Commane

Showed Interest NO Partner

Matthew Wignall
Anita Brunacci
Brahm Price
Phil Crawford
Kara Bunting

i am gonna bowl in the skins gus....

ne one want a partner?? coz i need one lol :lol: :roll:

Hey Gus

Just to confirm what I told you yesterday, my dad is bowling with Buzz. I double checked this with dad after speaking to you.

Hopefully I might be able to post some more entries for you soon!

Just pushing this back up so that nobody forgets! Refer to first post on this thread for updates. Their still some names missing that I think should be there. WHERE are all these bowlers that wanted Tourneys to bowl in????

slightly off the beaten track with this reply but can you or some one post the standings with the bowler of the yr points so far to do with the grand prix series you have going gus??
cheers see most of you this weekend

hey gus,

me and benny boy r bowlin,

hopefully well cum up with sum cash

damo

I heard on sunday when i got home from training from the man himself that simon"slug" gourlay and jason commane are bowling in the skins too.

Jayson,

Bowler of the year points table will be released after this event. But if you really want to know you are in 2nd with 187 points.

If Simon and Jason are bowling can someone confirm their entry for me.

Thanx

Gus

Gus my friend... check your PM's.
Simon asked me to let you know he is pairing up with Jason for the skins. I actually sent you a PM yesterday (beat Jase to it :wink:) letting you know.
Catchya on the w/e!

Gus,
I am sorry that I can't be there this time due to committments with Targa on that day.

I hope to be bowling in the next tourny.

I am sure the skins will be as successful as last year.
Good luck all.

John P

surely there has to be some one that wants to bowl in this tournement and has no partner, come on people some one pipe up and bowl with brahm, more entries means more money :D :D

i still have no one to bowl with , but still will be making the trip up so if any one wants to bowl just talk to me at the bowl sunday morning.

Back
Top Bottom