Results Doubles Skins II

Enough with the Carlton jokes thank you
icon_mad.gif

Glad to see everyone has made up! Well I hope anyways...
icon_rolleyes.gif

If i ever come to tasmania again, i aint drinking any alcohol at all .... then i will claim your welfare benefits and steal your economy muhahah

hehe getting me back for the muff tap kassey?
icon_razz.gif

scott... your first post was a bloody huge one!! Your lunch times are far too long lol

also theres no way we can bag the tassie juniors about winning on a ditch. The bowlers from vic and nsw who were supposedly better bowlers on paper also had to bowl on these conditions so if they couldnt score better on it then they obviously arent as good as what ppl think. Full credit goes to the junior boys and hopefully the rachuig men can emulate it..... just think of 2000 and maybe we can go one better this year
icon_smile.gif

i will admit that sundays condition was far easier than the last few we have bowled on but that also is a good thing.... i for one found it good because i didnt really have to worry about a tight area, so then i was able to concentrate on release and ball rotation
icon_smile.gif

one thing did amaze me about the condition tho. at one stage when i was aiming at a 2 pin spare i actually hit my ankle... the ball flew out to the 1 board, which i thought would then go into the gutter, but instead it hung onto the one board..... then flew back to comfortably take out the 2 pin.

this was in the game of 258 which even make me even more lucky cuz if i had have missed i might not have won the high game jackpot.

ditches maybe easy but u still need brains to work out where the easiest shot is.. for instance there was no or little oil from 1-5 board so id try and shoot around 5-10 board. if i pulled the shot it would hold more into the pocket and if i threw it out more it came back strong to the pocket
icon_smile.gif

well there's my 2 cents worth.

catch yas on tha flip siiiide

peace out

loco

Back
Top Bottom