Working in a bowling centre reaches a new level

tenpinyo

Just thought id pass on my night to all to show people the new level that bowling has come to. I work in an amf centre and have just gotten home from quite an interesting shift. We had a booking for 30 girls from the victorian girls afl team. now of course we thought it would be a nice night to work and it sure was. After every strike that the girls would get they would proceed to take off the shirts and do a topless run down to the stacker machine and back to their lanes. While me and the cafe staff (male mind you) looked on with intrigued faces, the rest of the girls stood on the chairs screaming chants of 'Hooters!Hooters!'. I ask you, what has bowling come to? and will this trend continue into league and tournies? Just thought id pass on my night to anyone who was interested in a nice...well interesting night.

Are you suggesting we should pull our shirts over our heads and run around jumping ball returns like they do in soccer (sorry football..) when we get a strike?

But interesting night..

I think thats one celebration the will definately be confined to the football field and to the odd (pun intended ;) ) group of social bowlers.

Now if only things like this would happen when i'm working. It would make the job even more interesting :D

chief123 said:
Just thought id pass on my night to all to show people the new level that bowling has come to. I work in an amf centre and have just gotten home from quite an interesting shift. We had a booking for 30 girls from the victorian girls afl team. now of course we thought it would be a nice night to work and it sure was. After every strike that the girls would get they would proceed to take off the shirts and do a topless run down to the stacker machine and back to their lanes. While me and the cafe staff (male mind you) looked on with intrigued faces, the rest of the girls stood on the chairs screaming chants of 'Hooters!Hooters!'. I ask you, what has bowling come to? and will this trend continue into league and tournies? Just thought id pass on my night to anyone who was interested in a nice...well interesting night.
sorry but this has to be asked

were they hot????? :D

After every strike that the girls would get they would proceed to take off the shirts and do a topless run down to the stacker machine and back to their lanes.

Come on tournament Director's a new idea to bring the masses back to bowling....................\\:D/

Gary.............................................................................:D

Hey Chief123,

Just wondering did you see anyone from that group video taping it??

It's just that there was a competition on the footy Show that required you to do something similar to what they were doing, send in a video tape of it & you could win a trip to the World Cup or something like that.

Jenny ;)

its bowlings new thing, combine the excitement of a goal from football to ten pin bowling, go on a run of strikes and have a run around the bowl!!

is this the answer to making bowling more appealing and exciting??????

maybe...........

Twwety said:
Hey Chief123,
Just wondering did you see anyone from that group video taping it??
It's just that there was a competition on the footy Show that required you to do something similar to what they were doing, send in a video tape of it & you could win a trip to the World Cup or something like that.
Jenny ;)

In fact there was. the coaches/parents, plus a number of the girls were taping it.

chief123 said:
In fact there was. the coaches/parents, plus a number of the girls were taping it.

There you go... I'm assuming that's what they were doing then.

I'm sure they will win if Sam Newman picks the winners!!
It will be right up his Alley...

Jenny ;)

Twwety said:
There you go... I'm assuming that's what they were doing then.
I'm sure they will win if Sam Newman picks the winners!!
It will be right up his Alley...
Jenny ;)

Competition has been run and won....
I think the winner received two tickets to The Footy Show in Germany!

Craig Ryan said:
Competition has been run and won....
I think the winner received two tickets to The Footy Show in Germany!

Thanks Craig for that information...
I wasn't sure if it was still going or not.

Now I can't explain why they did it. Obviously just to have a bit of fun...
Good on them.

Jenny ;)

Now I can't explain why they did it. Obviously just to have a bit of fun...
Good on them.

They had fun omg...................................:D

Gary.................................................................:cool:

Ps: Jase..................:oops:

Back
Top Bottom