american gold level coaches

frosty

hi all
if there was a chance that a couple of gold level coaches were to come to australia to do some weekend clinics who would be the interested. further more interest would cost around $400 for a weekend and you would recieve a free bowling ball (legend lanemasters) at the end of the weekend camp. just looking for interest at the moment no dates or centres have been arranged as yet.
thanks
ashley

I would definitely not be interested. If it was a platinum or diamond level then may be, but Gold ??? sounds like a waste of time.:p

hey xballs
do you know of fred borden, jerri edwards or ron hatfield. all these coaches have and still coach usa teams adult and junior. if you would like to know more about them visit mybowlingcoach.com before you start shooting your mouth off over this posted note. quite frankly i am not interested in those are not interested. infact these coaches run clinics all around america.

Hey Frosty,

I think there just might have been a hint of sarcasm in xballs post....and knowing David and his sense of humour,i believe thats all it was.

Cheers

Paul K.

hey xballs
do you know of fred borden, jerri edwards or ron hatfield. all these coaches have and still coach usa teams adult and junior. if you would like to know more about them visit mybowlingcoach.com before you start shooting your mouth off over this posted note. quite frankly i am not interested in those are not interested. infact these coaches run clinics all around america.

They must be good if they coached in America. :bounce: :rofl:

Yeh - I did only mean it jest but you can't just do that these day without over reacting & shooting their mouth off :2smiley.php:

Anyway we have Courses and Clinics area on this forum try posting there.

Dave k :eek:

Thanks Paul K;) :)

ha ha joke i get it. woops maybe i didn't. anyhow this post has been put in the courses and clinics area with a stagering 600+ people viewing the post and only 17 puting in their interest. that would mean we have a lot of bowlers in australia that do not need to learn from america's finest coaches please explain. i mean last time i looked there were only 117 men and 38 women playing in the k&k where is the other 500ish people out there that are not playing in tournaments based on the viewing of that thread. these clinics are not just for high averaged bowlers. the clinics are open to all levels of players, juniors to seniors. to improve your game on and off the lanes is a bonus, an increase in your averge is a reward, to play in a tournament and win is glory. to learn from the best "PRICELESS". things to consider.

ashley

frosty have you every thought people might not have put down for it because they know they can;t afford it?

Back
Top Bottom