Whats your fav bowling ball?

my current ball i have.
a Raw Hammer ANGER.
very first ball i let go knocked all the pins down.
only thing now is it has a big scuff mark from wehre the ball has hit the lane every time and its right where my ball turns so i think the ball is not as good now.

you should get it sanded unless you have done it to many times yeh my fav ball is the jigsaw it hits hard and fast.

I gotta say it's my Rogue Cell, when I first got it I thought it was ugly as sin itself but, once I threw it became a great looking ball. Good luck and good bowling
Bill

When I throw it right my Columbia Action Attack. Hits like a damned dump truck if do everything right!
But my Columbia Freeze is my go to ball, always seems to do what I want...

My NEW Columbia Sharp NOIZE!!!! Absolutely Beautiful ball.

Thanks again Patrick. B from Boronia, for the ball.:D

Over the years Id have to say my personal favourites have been Storm El Nino + Too Hot.
Also definately agree, Orange Pearl Messenger, what a ball!

Last year and even now still, the columbia 30 full swing is my fave ball. in mt current bag it would be the storm virtual gravity

For years my goto was a columbia silver bullet, tried several other types and now swear by c:system 2.5 with virtual gravity as backup.

For years my goto was a columbia silver bullet, tried several other types and now swear by c:system 2.5 with virtual gravity as backup.

That's a Brunswick Zone Silver Bullet Ian.;)

Mine is the 900Global Break Solid. 2 years old and still the benchmark ball in my bag.

If I can wind the clock back, Brunswick Teal Rhino would be mine. Bowled with sanded and polished was for me an extremely consistant ball. My fave now would be Storm 2D.

Grant

Back
Top Bottom