Whats your fav bowling ball?

Ive got millions to practice with over summer, ill give you an answer about March!! :p

same im not shoting those sorter games but im shotting lots of 230+ games with my jigsaw its great my highest game is 269 atm my avg 195 only started bowling about sametime last year so im coming along nicely i think ive only got to strike it more lol i good at all spares and even splits i spare just over half my splits i leave my strike game good but i need more lol.

venom is my second ball i love also drilled a little different to my jigsaw skids more then its like someon kicks it side way lol into the pocket.

ive seen the pin slasher work its good hits hard but the person i no that use's it even washs or ever cleans his gear.

Hammer "No Mercy". It's my only strike ball. If only I could learn to bowl with it. My release is never the same.

The Mutant Cell would have to be mine and also the handmedown Tropical Storm. What can I say!!! STORM!!!

Grant

the boot ball for me! (hammer big blue pearl) has served me well over the years and still make an appearence now and then.

Hammer "No Mercy". It's my only strike ball. If only I could learn to bowl with it. My release is never the same.

ive heard some good and bad things about this series would like to get more feed back would be nice thanks.

There is one, Power Drive pearl, 4x300's just gotta remember how to use the bloody thing

Back
Top Bottom