Whats your bowling team's name?

Our team calls themselves "One Track Mind" for two reasons...

1. Well, it's fairly obvious.
2. We started with three bowlers out of five - Brendan uses the "One" ball, Evan bowls with mostly "Track" equipment and I'm a uni student, therefore the "Mind". Put it together it all fits.

I put the name forward for the first reason, but when we thought about it, the second one made sense as well. Strange how things work out...

New season of bowling, we've started with a new name!

The Crazy 88's

Used to be called Shidot when I joined our team but got changed to Sticky 5 pins as a couple of the bowlers a a problem with that pin staying up.

"What The?!?" is my Tuesday 5's team name... I think mainly because we've left some really weird stuff and one of us in capable of getting strikes off the headpin... (hahah Jimbo)

at royal rumble 06 my team had hammered we even got shirts saying hammered from jay jays they r so kool, but before we actually found the shirts we planned to have 4 blondes and a brunette cause we had 4 blondes in our team and a brunette. Some teams in royal rumble come up with great names

Next year it will be either "Hoof Hearted" or "Wear the fox hat"

When I was in juniors, our team was "Ourselves"

well in my single that just finished my team name was calls Bigman and the doubles with my bro called magic duo dont no where that came from he made it up lol.

A bit off topic but i once tried to register a touch footy team called "Bye" in the hope people would read the draw and not show up.... but the guy running the comp wouldnt allow it. Not sure why ;)

the team i bowl in on thursday night's is called "gone to the pack" and some other names ive bowled under "slipin india", no wuckin furries, nuckin futs, u mongrel, vampires, rockers, ssdd, sdds, just to name a few.

A bit off topic but i once tried to register a touch footy team called "Bye" in the hope people would read the draw and not show up.... but the guy running the comp wouldnt allow it. Not sure why ;)
lol nice that dude should of really let it go though its onlny a team name lol.

Back
Top Bottom