What's your dog's name?

Mac Attack

Norm Duke
It's probably been posted here before, but what's your dog's name and breed?

"Eddie" 3 month old Jack Russell - the kids love him.

Michael :)

Tehya and Keisha our 2 year old Great Danes
Kia a 12 year Rough Collie
Aleshanee a 3 year old Siberian Husky

Love them all very much

Gary

We've got two dogs (brothers) who are a German Shepherd/Labrador cross. Their names are Hamish and Josh.
They are gentle, intelligent, lovable and (mostly!) well behaved dogs ... and yes, I am totally biased.

my first dog was a jack russel and his name was 'J.R.'

my dog now is a mini schnauzer names 'pepper'

Ive got 2

Brooklyn- german shepherd pure breed
Kesha- some mixed half breed thing lol :rolleyes:

always wanted a Siberian Husky or a German Shepard

My dogs name is Suzy, 10 year old Maltese Shih Tzu Cross

Love my dog to bits, good guard dog, wont shut up though

well i've got 2 dogs with me in sydney... Blaze & Faith both pedigree staffy's... love them both to death.... but i still miss MY DOG & CAT!!!

my real dog is Rebel he's back home & my mum is looking after him & my cat Big Rhajar...(thanks mum) special thanks to mickeymouse who once a week i believe... goes over to give rebel a "coles special" bone... sniff sniff thanks...

We had 5 Jack Russels now only 3

Jack Russel (passed away)
Jill
Joe
Daisy (put down)
and...
Kurt Russel (like the actor!!)

Great guard dogs, but like MurderDolls they won't shut up.

P.S Don't get me started on all our pets PLEASE, especially not our cats!

Toshio

My dog's name is Snowy and he is 7 on Australia Day, he is a maltese x and he is soooooooooooooo cute i love him so much and all my fanily love him as well.

But i have always wanted a german shepard and that may be some time away before that happens

Cya
Leah

I have a 5 yr old purebred German Sheppard named Duke and not that I'm biased or anything but he is very smart. At 6mths old took him to his first night of dog obedience not realising it was grading night....he passed grade one without any training! Passed grade two after four nights. never passed grade three, which is all off-lead, he'd do the whole grading perfectly until the very end then because he knew we were fininshed he'd start playing and running around....fail! He used to take the kids their hats when they were playing in the sandpit, he has rescued my blind and senile Silky Terrrier from our pool twice, and when I was fundraising for De Veer he did something very naughty but kinda funny....he opened the back door and came into the kitchen and carefully caried a box of fundraising Freddos outside and proceeded to open every single one and lick every scrap of chocolate from the wrappers! His snack cost me $48!!!!!! But he is a wonderful friend!

My dogs name is Aaliyah, she is a 4 and a half year old Cocker Spaniel with rotweiler colourings. She is very naughty doggy and anything that is going on the neighbourhood we always know about cause she wont shut up!

Back
Top Bottom