Whats your bowling team's name?

The best league team ive played in was the one we named "the vipers" no idea why lol, but our team was awesome
Ah....the good old days :)

Well lets see, there are numerous at the moment and they are listed below

Monday Nights - Wina Wina Chicken Dina
Tuesday Nights - Posse Originals
Thursday Nights - Totally Wrong
Friday Nights which just finished - MMMM
Saturday Inter District - This year in 3rd division it was Windsor Rebels and we won and next year in 2nd Division it will be Wetherill Park Rebels

Other notable teams i have been in over the years have been

Court Jesters - Myself and Richard Palma in doubles lol
Tucking Fen Pin
Rev Masters
69ers

Just to name a few

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Bowl on a Wednesday at Joondalup in a doubles league and our team name is the "Slimy Cods". Carol would not let Greg and me have our original team name.

Steve J

in one of the leagues we called ourselves MY Shout, just for when it came to pay out time, and they announced the team, we would yell out our drink orders, the other no-one has taken up yet but would luv to hear 1,2,1,2, testing, sorry need a weird sense of humour like mine to get it. lol

When I joined a doubles league in Tuggeranong with Michael Cunningham, there were the Super Heroes and something else that was related, so we went with "The Inedibles". (That's the correct spelling.)

I know... It's a bit hard to swallow! ;)

Sux To Be U...We did this so if we didn't win we could put the "s" on the end and be "sux to be us".As it turned out we were league champs last year so didn't need it :p

On sunday league the name is "Incrediballs", and on Sat night that league is to redneck,and stupid to understand any thing. After several attempts we finally gave up and are just "team 6"

My Father's And Mine Is 'Hcp Plus More'
My brother Hayden's and his girlfriend's is 'Hakuna Matata'
An Old One Of Mine And Hayden's From Rockhampton Was 'Benchwarmers.'

3 person league in Mt Warren Lanes Cash Triples League - Team Name - Triple XXX (All 3 of us opened with strikes first game of league)

Doubles team name from many years ago, "Hi Revvin"
Current team name 4 man is "Recycled." We have all come back after many years and aren't as good as we used to be.

Back
Top Bottom