WARNING to anyone wanting to bowl ECCC

Gutter rat

Hi i was just wondering if anyone else had ever been banned from TQI or ECCC for no good reason.

I rolled off and made the team. I had an injury and pulled out to give the team the best chance of winning. I was getting treatment for it hoping i be able to bowl .. So they had 2 weeks to fill my spot its not like i told them the day before. Then to ban me from rolling off next year and a $150 fine .
So i go to bowl the Don Kelly memorial today and Im told i cant bowl unless i pay the 150 fine. What a bunch of dictators. I didnt see a TQI badge on the post. No wonder i was warned by TBA bowlers not to bowl TQI. What a bunch of losers. And i wonder if another certain bowler turned up they would have refused him to bowl .

Ahhhhh looks like no ECCC for me ever either, doing that to my mates is not acceptable. Business is business and injuries are injuries not targets for crap fines

Would like to know the outcome of this debacle....wonder if half the 'bans' and 'fines' would stand if more people had the financial ability to fight it? Makes the tournament directors accountable for their actions.

Des can you please tell us what part is incorrect and why adrian should not believe this?

It is what happened.

I was in America for work, That was not planned untill two days before I told TQI

Paul was injured with documentation from his physiotherapist's stating he should not bowl.(After hurting him self in league that week)

Peta could not bowl because of work commitments due to me being in America and our work being under understaffed.

I think they are fair and valid reasons.

So after reading all that, this is my understanding.

If you roll-off and make a team, make sure you show up, or pay for the consequences...

??? WTF ???

As cricket is on at mo' will use that as example ...

You make the Australian cricket team and are subsequently injured before your first match. You are now able to be fined by Cricket Australia for not being able to play???

As cricket is a higher profile let's bump up the fine to $5000.
This is how you are rewarded for your years of practice and dedication to your sport??
Better yet you refuse to pay the fine due to the outrageousness of it and are no longer elegible for selection for any future Australian cricket team. Your career is now in jeopardy!

You cannot be serious!!

[Sarcasm]

You should be fined and kicked out of bowling forever Paul!! ;) Better still you are now not eleible for any TBA tournament, nor for any tournament that is not accredited by TBA or TQI. You cannot bowl any accredited nor non-accredited league and if seen bowling, socially or otherwise, in any bowling centre, worldwide, you can now be 'taken out' by any person without fear of retaliation legal or otherwise!

That'll teach you for having a reasonable and justifiable injury!!
[/Sarcasm]

??? WTF ???

As cricket is on at mo' will use that as example ...

You make the Australian cricket team and are subsequently injured before your first match. You are now able to be fined by Cricket Australia for not being able to play???

As cricket is a higher profile let's bump up the fine to $5000.
This is how you are rewarded for your years of practice and dedication to your sport??
Better yet you refuse to pay the fine due to the outrageousness of it and are no longer elegible for selection for any future Australian cricket team. Your career is now in jeopardy!

You cannot be serious!!

[Sarcasm]

You should be fined and kicked out of bowling forever Paul!! ;) Better still you are now not eleible for any TBA tournament, nor for any tournament that is not accredited by TBA or TQI. You cannot bowl any accredited nor non-accredited league and if seen bowling, socially or otherwise, in any bowling centre, worldwide, you can now be 'taken out' by any person without fear of retaliation legal or otherwise!

That'll teach you for having a reasonable and justifiable injury!!
[/Sarcasm]

I like your sense of humour pity QIT dont have one.

There seems to be more in this than meets the eye:confused:
Committee's dont ban or fine or both without valid reason. And usually after a letter of please explain or asked to front the Association to explain your actions. Surely these things were done before you were fined and banned???

I find this all so amusing - people indicating that they will/have taken legal action over a "bowling" event [or in this case a bowling "non" event]. Let me just say to you - if you haven't been involved in any sort of litigation process or even minor legality before here are the rules............you need to be either very rich or very poor, speculatively funded or have been badly advised. Oh - my advice is free - your attorney's won't be - his/her meter is always running!

I find this all so amusing - people indicating that they will/have taken legal action over a "bowling" event [or in this case a bowling "non" event]. Let me just say to you - if you haven't been involved in any sort of litigation process or even minor legality before here are the rules............you need to be either very rich or very poor, speculatively funded or have been badly advised. Oh - my advice is free - your attorney's won't be - his/her meter is always running!

So what do you want us to do bend over and take it when we are in the right .I dont think so buddy.

Lucky you were injured & pulled out 2 weeks prior to the event & not while you were away. If you got injured while you were away & couldnt bowl.

Lucky the death penalty has been abolished. :giljotiini:

Hi i was just wondering if anyone else had ever been banned from TQI or ECCC for no good reason.

I rolled off and made the team. I had an injury and pulled out to give the team the best chance of winning. I was getting treatment for it hoping i be able to bowl .. So they had 2 weeks to fill my spot its not like i told them the day before. Then to ban me from rolling off next year and a $150 fine .
So i go to bowl the Don Kelly memorial today and Im told i cant bowl unless i pay the 150 fine. What a bunch of dictators. I didnt see a TQI badge on the post. No wonder i was warned by TBA bowlers not to bowl TQI. What a bunch of losers. And i wonder if another certain bowler turned up they would have refused him to bowl .

Paul can you tell me where in the letter you recived that it say's the $150 was a fine???????? Because if you had of attentend the General Meeting on tuesday you would have heard them say That the $150 was for the fund raising ect ect that YOU should have paid for before the roll offs like every other bowler did and you didnt pay it so by rights you should not have been allowed to roll off in the first place but you were allowed to

As for the part that u you said that you didnt see a TQI badge on the post the tournament was presented by TQI so your wrong again Mr Chambers

And as for you Injury and correct me if I am wrong cause I dont really mind nor care just quitley just explain to me if you were so badly injured why did u still bowl league every week:confused::confused:

So paul maybe you should tell the hole story before you run your mouth off and bad mouth an asscoation because there is such a law suit as defamation so be carefull what u say

Paul can you tell me where in the letter you recived that it say's the $150 was a fine???????? Because if you had of attentend the General Meeting on tuesday you would have heard them say That the $150 was for the fund raising ect ect that YOU should have paid for before the roll offs like every other bowler did and you didnt pay it so by rights you should not have been allowed to roll off in the first place but you were allowed to

As for the part that u you said that you didnt see a TQI badge on the post the tournament was presented by TQI so your wrong again Mr Chambers

And as for you Injury and correct me if I am wrong cause I dont really mind nor care just quitley just explain to me if you were so badly injured why did u still bowl league every week:confused::confused:

So paul maybe you should tell the hole story before you run your mouth off and bad mouth an asscoation because there is such a law suit as defamation so be carefull what u say

Scott i sold 3 cartons of chocolates to raise the 150 and paid the 300 dollars at mt Gravatt. The letter stated that because of late withdrawal they had extra cost of shirts etc and stated that I could not roll off next year and if i didnt pay the 150 for the so called extra expenses then basically all other years were a no go. So maybe you have been misinformed. And yes i did bowl league i could manage 2 to 3 games before it stated hurting too much not a whole week of bowling. And im not defaming TQi im just telling it how it is.

Guys can you all do me a favour so i don't have to pull another thread...Once just once it would be great to have a discussion without the legal threats...

Thats all i ask...Soon as the legal threats are discussed threads will be pulled...

No worries shall do Jase i was prepaired to just let all this go by but yesterday was very hulmiliating having to go back to the counter of your home centre and get your eftpos money back because your not allowed to bowl. I was just warning people that if they do roll off and cant make it for genuine reasons to be prepaired.

Back
Top Bottom