East Coast Challange

double_d

hi since i have come back to bowling i havent heard much of this tourny which was all i knew in juniors
was wondering with all this crap about WDV what are the requirements to roll off for ECCC

daniel d

hay what is it excatly u want to know about ECCC I have been around ECCC my hole life and know everything ther is to know about it

requirements for rolling off
i spose what i have to be registered with if i have to bowl in a certian sanctioned league and if so what centres have these sanctioned leagues
when roll offs are usually and stuff like that
been like 12 years since i rolled off for ECCC

daniel d

to roll off you need to have bowled 30 games in a sanctioned TQI league by the end of march. Then u must bowl championships in april may then bowl roll offs at mt gravatt in june july keep your eyes on thist site for details in the near future

you must be TQI sanctioned at least to try out there is a good league starting at cannon hill next year that is TQI

is there a number of someone that i can call to make sure

a league on the northside would be good

daniel d

Hi Double_D

There is a singles league at Chermside on a Monday night if you are interested. We start on 22 January. We register both TQI and TBA.

Kyles

hi kyles

awsome thanks very much was actually thinking of joining that league
might have to pick my game up abit to compete against you all in singles no one to make up the pins for me then
do i see rudy about this league or just at the centre

daniel d

im confused... are we talking about the East Coast that like gets held in september...do u have 2 be in sum kinda of speical leauge 2 roll off or sumthing??

Im not stupid...im just new to all this and i would like 2 compete in the east coast next year..in moorabin

Hi Double_D

I'll put your name down for the league and I'll make sure you have all you need to try out for East Coast. Also, I'm pretty sure you will kick my butt more than once!!!

Matty_123 - as long as you have bowled the required number of games in league (30) and are TQI registered (preferably in a TQI sanctioned league), you can try out for East Coast.

You will need to bowl in the Championships (and complete an All Events - best of the first 2 - singles, doubles and teams (9 games)) which is held over 3 weekends in May. You will also need to nominate to roll-off for the East Coast teams by completing the 1st nomination form by the required date, and then the 2nd nomination form by the required date (and nominate for which team you would like to be selected for - scratch or graded).

In July, you will bowl 16 games over 2 days to comlete the required 25 games qualifying (16 roll-off games + 9 All Events games). The teams are picked (Mens - scratch and graded; Ladies - scratch and graded; U21 boys and girls - scratch and graded and Seniors - mens and ladies) based on the top 7 for each adult division; U21 - top 7 are scratch with the next 7 making the graded teams.

Keep any eye on Totalbowling for the Championship forms and nomination forms as I'm pretty sure they will be posted here. Also, keep an eye on the centres, all centres will get copies of all of the forms.

I hope this information helps Matty_123.

Kyles

Matty_123 - If you bowl at sunset superbowl, forms and info should be available hopefully closer to end of feb - early march, If you bowl at garden city, might need to talk to control staff about getting the info, or keep watching this site.

Jason

Matty_123, if you talk to control staff or the president of your league when it starts back about East Coast they will or will be able to get more information about it for you. And if I'm talking to who I think I'm talking to I'll se you on Friday 12th Jan.

Nikki

thank you both jason and nikki, and yes nikki, but you wont see me on that friday. yes thank you for the help

Back
Top Bottom