Visionary Visionary Blue Green Centaur

DaleS

Specs:
Weight: 15lb 2.0 oz
Pin: 2 - 3 Inches
Top Wt: 2.56 oz
Style: Stroker
Speed: Slow to Medium
Dilling: Standard 5 x 5 drilling with the pin over the fingers above the bridge (positions B on the Visionary Drill specs and the mass bias right below the thumb).
Surface: Box condition (1000 matte) polished.

At this point in time I've only had about 5 games with this ball so another review will be forthcoming when I've had a chance to throw it some more.

I wanted something to play the dry track areas we get here in Queensland and I think I have found it. It lets me move into the dry track area when other players are moving deep in search of oil. Please note for my type of style the ball is not an out & back ball or even a ball I can belly a little otherwise it doesn't recover.

However playing down & in or even pointing up this ball is great. The ball goes long and makes a nice move to the pocket, again like my review on the AMB Solid I don't get the huge boom when the ball hits the pocket but the pins just disappear off the deck.

With its current drill specs the ball is not meant for oil, you might get away with a little oil in the heads but any more than that and it will simply skid through, however in box condition you would probably get away with some more oil.

For me this ball isn't the ball I go to first out of the bag, but definitely my go to ball for drier conditions. All in all another winner from Visionary.

Thanks to Visionary, Max & Lee from Bowling Balls Australia and Zane Que for another great ball layout.

Ummm…..this ball is amazing
Ball Speed – Medium
Rev rate – Medium to low
Drilled – pin below ring finger
Pin Size – 2 ½ to 3 inches
When I had received to this ball out of the box it was at 1000 matte (grey pad), I have left this ball at this finish and I have found that the ball reacts a little bit harder. In addition what I have found is that this ball is not a ball for a fresh oil conditions or either a condition that there is too much oil on the heads hence this ball working very well for the Queensland conditions.

This ball is the ultimate for carry, keeping the pins low and taking out the corners is not a worry at all.

I have found that the ball produces even better carry when the ball is either pointed into the pocket or even when the ball is bowled down the line. Just be careful because this ball can tend to loose power into to pocket and leave corners when the ball is thrown in an outside shot.

All in all this is a tremendous ball!!

I would like to thank Max and Lee from Bowling Ball Australia for supplying the visionary products and also I would like to thank Cameron Walsh for the great job with drilling this bowling ball

Matty J

Back
Top Bottom