Victorian President Shield Roll-Offs

Hey Guyz,
I would like 2 say congrats 2 everyone that made the team. especially Jason May, Alicia Garioch, Bec Mueller, Jess Ryan & Bec Whitin and good luck 2 the rest of the team for President sheild. So good luck guys.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Huge congrats to everyone who made the teams especially, Jess Ryan, Jase May and Bec Mueller. :D

Seems all the hard work has finally paid off for you Bec and you will be able to finish your junior year in the team you have thrived to make for so many years. Fantastic Effort, keep it up.:p

Tam xxx

Well done to everyone who made the team...and a special congrats to my boy Nick Mills for making the team again and doing PTBA proud!!!!:p

Congratulations to everyone who made the team, and a different team it is!
With 5 totally new bowlers mixed with 8 from team '05 and 1 from '04.. hmm not a bad combination!
It was a great effort by all over the weekend, especially on the very tough condition that was put down..
Just want to say bad luck to my sister Jess. First trials bring first trial nerves, but the real truth is that the rest of Australia wouldn't be able to handle the Garioch Sisters just yet!! :D Better luck next year.
Definately looking forward to Shield '06! See you all soon!

..alicia..

bowlrig said:
Just want to say bad luck to my sister Jess. First trials bring first trial nerves, but the real truth is that the rest of Australia wouldn't be able to handle the Garioch Sisters just yet!! :D Better luck next year.
Definately looking forward to Shield '06! See you all soon!
..alicia..

Yeah I agree with that...ones enough :p ;)

Congrats to everyone who made the team!! Especially Nathan you da man!! And of course Sleasha (your my favourite) and Jess Ryan!! Congrats guys and ill cya in April!!!

Dion

Back
Top Bottom