2004 Victorian Presidents Shield Roll-offs

Im not understanding y the adults are gettin shitty about the changes when it doesnt have anything to do with them. Whether u like it or not it is done and fightin on here sayin how tough u r by bowling so many games doesnt even matter. Lets just bowl the games and let it all go.....

bubbles

we are getting shitty with the attitudes a few guys and gals have shown :(

unlike yourself who has said "hey just get out there and bowl" there has been a few that just wanna whinge about it

good luck at the trials, and may yours and the couple of others positive attitude reflect well on the scoreboard :D

its all about being positive and attacking it :wink:

I think the so called "whingers" have a point as do those bagging the whingers. After all it is a very big change to the format and everyone must agree that if in the past it was ok well it should have continued. The country bowlers being blamed obviously wasn't the reason either it seems. If the adult bowlers here tried to remember way back when they were a junior and how much of an honour it was to make a rep team then they would respect the "whinging" here and just offer maybe some words of encouragement instead of big noting themselves. Just remember these are kids we are talking about. No need to be a smartypants about it. Lighten up guys.
:) :) :)

Look, im not saying i agree with the change. but whinging about it isnt gonna change it. So thats y i think that we should just go out there and bowl and show everyone what we can do. Everyone just enjoy yaself.... :p

Back
Top Bottom