Victorian President Shield Roll-Offs

becka_girl

Proud Vic Chick
I would just like to wish everyone who is trying for the Victorian President Shield Team Good luck. hope you all bowl your best

cya there

bec whiting:D

Good Luck to everyone rolling off for Shield...
Knock em dead Bec, remember what we discussed ;)
Hope to see some familiar faces out on the lanes next year!

Jen

Scores after day one r as followed:
Top 15 boys r:
James Blennerhassett 1509
Ben Tait 1409
John Allen 1384
Nathan Parlby 1381
Chris Verhaar 1363
Joshua Alvisse 1357
Nick Mills 1347
Jason May 1315
Stefan Bartlett 1310
Jack Livingstone 1307
Huge Livingstone 1284
Adam Niemeier 1284
Luke Kairn 1276
Rick Baird 1217
Evan Wyatt 1184

just missing out were:
Nick Walsh 1164
Stefan Porto 1141
Matt Ingram 1109

Top 15 girls r
Alicia Garioch 1439
Caroline Chang 1342
Jessica Ryan 1340
Rebecca Whiting 1316
Rebecca Mueller 1299
Rachelle Flynn 1197
Samantha Skinner 1183
Jessica Lawrence 1177
Nicole Boldiston 1134
Kirsten Taafe 1091
Jess Garioch 1089
Kimberley Mattei 1071
Laura Kairn 1030
Amy Cathcart 1000

Trust me conditions are hard and with 8 players to a pair it was a long long long day..... good luck to everyone tomorrow on match play n for da players dat r down on them selfs..( dat is last yrs pressie boy bowlers nathan, lukeK, nickM and jasonM) stay positive and tomorrows another day...... welldone to all da girls who tried out for making the cut.. and common jess R, bec W, shell and alicia keep it up and lets all stay in the top 7 :D....
Well done to every1 today

congrates so far bones go hard or go home and to my babe u can do it i believe in u and love ya anywayz good bowling and keep it up and hope 2 watch some great scores

Hey roll-offs are over.... FINALLY.... and the teams consist of:
Boys:
James Blennerhassett
Ben Tait
Nick Mills
Jason May
Luke Kairn
Nathan Parlby
John Allen
Girls:
Alicia Garioch
Rebecca Mueller
Jess Ryan
Bec Whiting
Caroline Chang
Rachelle Flynn
Samantha Skinner....

imm sorry if i got the placings wrong in the boys team but i know james came first n i think most of the others r in the right position tho but if not SORRY.... umm i also forgot to take a score sheet too soo if anyone has scores they can go ahead and post them.....WELLL DONE to the ppl that made the team.... happy to say all of Victorian pressie shield 05 ppl who didn't age out made it...WELL DONE and we hav some new faces as well..... bad luck to the people that just missed out but everyone bowled well on a hard condition...
WELL DONE once again and i'll see all the vic team at our first practise session

....xox Caz

hey,
congrats to everyone who got in the team... i must say there were a lot of sad faces today... including mine.. but oh well it was a fun weekend... big thanks to Altona bowl for making it pretty much a trouble free weekend.. and will see you all next year (even tho i cant bowl...)
congrats again!!

luv kim..

yeah congrates to all who made the team and to my girl alicia u did really great well done and bones i new u would make the team.i hope i can watch some great bowling from u guys done at nats this year

hey well done to everyone who bowled today and made it especially my lil sister bec whiting, ben tait great job all weekend , rachelle flynn finally bowling for victoria and i wanna say bad lukc to all those bowlers whose last year it was to try to make the team well at least u all had a go

good luck to everyone that made it and lets hope vicotria can go back 2 back

cya

matt whiting

Congrats to everyone who made the team especially James, Alicia, Jess, Bec and Caroline!!!
Shield will be great fun...but you guys already know that ;)

Jen

well done to all the bowlers that made the team, especially Alicia, Bec W and Shelly.
CYA AT SHIELD;) .... KAITLYN

hey

congrats to everyone who made it, congrats to the new faces benny tait, john allen, sam skinner( got to learn to smile sam), becs mueller. it was very hard conditions. congrats to shell,jess,caz, alicia,nath, luke, james,nick and jase for making it again. um thanks to narelle baker for pacing for us today so we didnt rush and to altona bowl for a hassle-free weekend.

cya all at ed fleming lanes for first practice

bec whiting:D

P.S cant wait for shield, going to be awesome.

I agree it was a tough weekend, but there were some big scores rolled. Congrats to the boys team and I want to thank the girls for already making me feel welcome to a team, which is already close.

I can't wait to see you all at the first practice session.

Catchya Bec.

becky22 said:
I agree it was a tough weekend, but there were some big scores rolled. Congrats to the boys team and I want to thank the girls for already making me feel welcome to a team, which is already close.
I can't wait to see you all at the first practice session.
Catchya Bec.

I never knew that was you posting!

Well we are a loving bunch haha. Congrats to all that made the team, especially Jimmy and Alicia for top qualifying. For all the new comers, it'll be a great experience and loads of fun.
Well done to everyone who tried out, it was a tough condition so it was good to see everyone trying to tough it out.

Cya's all soon

Love Jess

Hey Congrats 2 Jimmy and my other old team mates Nathan and Jase congrats again but yes also congrats to ben tait you just missed 2 yrs ago but got there at last good work and also congrats to the girls Jess Alicia for making it again and good luck nxt yr.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom