UPDATE THE SITE!!!

no probs androooo thanks :)

hmmm come on think outside the square Roysa & Mrs p ....... anyway doesn't matter parramatta all good

My comment still stands. If you choose to express yourself in the way you did in your first post, you invite the type of responses you got.

We all have less than pleasant life experiences. You're not unique.
???? Dude seriously my comment was not harsh at all just truthful. I cant believe the way some of you are taking it??? Its ridiculous. Your comment was way more inappropriate than mine... And btw it was not my first post here. Like I said I use to be a member on this site before my hiatus. Seriously build a bridge & get over it.

Wow I cant believe that I have not been on the site for 2 years or more and the same old news is still on the latest news thread!! Maintain your site here!!! I remember when everyone use to be on here....oh well I guess Facebook rules now....??

Sorry i agree with Jim and how do you figure the above is constructive ?

Welcome all to the rules of the internet. Many things are said and 99% of those things can not be unsaid. Moral of this story is:- Check and re-check anything you say, write, mention, offend or praise before you hit the "POST" button. :)

Back
Top Bottom