Please update the front page.

wchester

Bowling Tragic
I'm a stickler for keeping things up to date. When I go into a bowling centre and find old out of date flyers posted, I immediately take them to the desk and inform the desk personnel that they are no longer valid, so I need to get this off my chest. It's now the 9th of November, so please can you remove the following from your scrolling Upcoming Events / Tournaments: 2007 SunCity Open...Townsville QLD... 2nd, 3rd of 4th of Nov.

Also..the rankings on this site haven't been updated in a couple of months now. Could you please update them for your readership?

Cheers,

Another busy day at the Servo Wayne…;)

Maybe use your time a bit more wisely in typing up your bio on who you are rather than being the forum police…

Like me, Kellie has a FULL time job and it PAYS first…

I am sure she will get to it in time...

By the way do Rankings really mean anything...:p

NOT SURE THAT WE NEED A TBA CHAIRMAN WITH THAT ATTITUDE AND LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF THE VALUE OF VOLUNTEERS IN OUR SPORT - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KELLIE

KJ

Rankings have now been updated, and the latest news has also been update with the old events being removed.

As I related to you thru Jason, many thanks Kellie..we ALL appreciate what you're doing for bowling.

Back
Top Bottom