Youth Challenge Extravaganza

Scooter-

Only a few days now, the tension is building, I'm sure there are people out there who are positively champing at the bit to get in on this event.

But they can't. Qualify or be selected, those are your two options. Too bad if on the day you can't make the grade or the selectors don't like you. You're out of luck, here's your paddle, you're going to need it as you head up the creek.

Yes, there's already a thread about the Under 25's bizzo thats going on this weekend, but to me, thats a minor formality, I want my own dammit. I need all the attention facing my way.

I did do something like this on here last year, and on my site aswell but I figured I'd do it again. When it comes down to it I just want more people to go to my site. Is that so wrong?

Anyway, down to what's going on, the event is myself and Spence's last go at it. We've both got our fair share of medals but its always been with competing teams, this year we're trying it on the same team just to see what happens. I'm looking forward to it as usual and I certainly hope that everyone else is too.

From the looks of things its going to be a good weekend, pity about having to take a packed lunch just to get down to the bowling centre. I for one hope that everything run's smoothly and its as successful as it has been in recent years.

Stay tuned to the TBA site for the scores and even to my site if you don't already as I'll be puttnig a more humourous twist on proceedings as is my wont to do.

To everyone who's competing, good luck and high scoring.

Scott

sounds good scotty so u gonna put up some odds on teams and people as well?? :D :D :D :D

mmm... odds?? do scott or I look like gambling men?:confused: but then again what does a gambling man look like?:cool: many would say we do.. probably because we are.. scott or myself (as i have access to his website), would be more than happy to offer some odds and perhaps even take the sly bet... but, to do this we are going to need a complete list of all the teams otherwise it just aint fair..

so if someone knows a team list that hasnt been posted, get it up on here or email it to us or just send us the people in the team, we... will inspect, scrutinise, poke and prod each team gather some information, punch all the relevant data into fatloaf.com and it will spit out a rather comprehensive report on this years form guide.. but we need those teams..

go on, get to it.. we will be lounging until then.. :cool:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys, if you want odds i need the following team lists

Whyalla
Port Pirie
Ingle farm
Noarlunga
Woodville
Barossa
Murray Bridge

I have
Village - MEN and LADIES
Marion - boys
Norwood - boys
Salisbury - boys and girls
Elizabeth - boys and girls
X road - boys and girls
Mt Gambier - boys

im doing the odds so im not making the calls.. that and im lazy.. someone else can do it.. stay tuned for the odds.. i should have them up tonight

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom