SA Junior Youth Circuit - Salisbury Bowland

Dion A

After much delay...AN ENTRY FORM!!! Sorry it has taken this long for me to post the entry form, but through no fault of my own (I have had all entry forms for the year ready for the past month) I have been unable to release the entry form. Although the entry form doesn't state the TBA Accreditation number I ensure you the circuit is now accredited and we are ready to roll (or bowl!!!) I hope to see the masses out @ Salisbury on Sunday, where the next circuits entry form will be available!!!! Circuit Rego forms will have to be filled out as well. And thanks for doing my job for me Bobba (loving it!!) check-in is @ 9am!!! I am currently working on changing the date that classes with the Northern Open!!!

Thanks guys and I hope you will all get behind the circuit and make it something really great that people want to bowl in this state!!! As long as you guys keep the interest level up, there will be always someone that will put the work in to get these things started!!!

Thanks

Dion

Attachments

• Salisbury Entry Form.pdf
    176 KB · Views: 25
Hey Dion,
Thanks heaps for all your efforts in getting the SAJYC back up and running as always it looks like you have put in a lot of time and effort and its good to hear accreditation has been given and we are go. Hopefully people will get behind it and we can have a successful and enjoyable circuit this year which will continue to grow into something big in years to come. Maybe even sponsorship for the circuit now that would be awesome!! But like you said its up to us the bowlers to keep up interest in the circuit so come on peoples!!!

See everyone out there on Sunday.

Cheers,
Bobba

I agree. Fantastic effort Dion and Co. If there's anything I can do (seeing as how I'll be at almost every event because Tim can't drive himself :mad: ) I'll be able to help out....

See all bowlers on Sunday.

Regards,
Old Man Tran

It's great to see this up and running again. Finally a Circuit that I can afford to bowl in :p
Hope to see lots of competition there to keep people motivated and bowling well!

See everyone on Sunday :)

Back
Top Bottom