SA Junior Youth Circuit Results - Salisbury

Dion A

Today marked the first circuit for 2007 with a great turn out of 24 bowlers!!! Was great to see so many bowlers out there with such short notice!! Good effort guys keep it up for the rest of the year!!! The results from today can be found in the attachment but congrats goes to Craig Murray for taking out the Junior section. Unfortunately there were not enough girls in either the Juniors or the Youth to warrant a separate division!! So come on girls, get involved!!!!! Pictures from today and the results can also be found @ the circuits myspace page @ www.myspace.com/sajyc, add it as a friend if you're looking to boost the number of friends you have on there!!! The next circuit will be held @ Woodville on the 6th of May and will have a Step Ladder final for the Youth!! Entry forms will be available soon and I will email an entry form to all those bowlers who are SAJYC members!!!

Hope to see everyone on the 6th of May

Dion

Attachments

• Salisbury Results.pdf
    29.2 KB · Views: 75
Congrats to Craig Murray and Dion Alexander for their respective wins in junior/youth and well bowled also to Michael Weisz who just missed by a couple sticks and Louise Ingoe and Alex Klass both who made the top 3 elimination.

Good to see some good numbers out there today although the ladies were few in both divisions but hopefully word will spread and people will generate more interest and the circuit can continue to grow throughout the year. Thanks to Salisbury Bowland for hosting today's event and even bigger thanks to Dion, Lyn, Bob and Kez for their work in running this tournament today. See everyone at Woodville.

Cheers,
Bobba

P.s Dion the Youth scores aren't in order. Peanut wishes he beat me ha ha only joking Ash.

Congrats to Craig Murray and Dion Alexander for their respective wins in junior/youth and well bowled also to Michael Weisz who just missed by a couple sticks and Louise Ingoe and Alex Klass both who made the top 3 elimination.
Good to see some good numbers out there today although the ladies were few in both divisions but hopefully word will spread and people will generate more interest and the circuit can continue to grow throughout the year. Thanks to Salisbury Bowland for hosting today's event and even bigger thanks to Dion, Lyn, Bob and Kez for their work in running this tournament today. See everyone at Woodville.
Cheers,
Bobba
P.s Dion the Youth scores aren't in order. Peanut wishes he beat me ha ha only joking Ash.

Haha.. great day... ay bobba i got a 50 pin head start ;).. Great to see the JYC Back and better then Ever... Hope the State will get behind this..

Well done Dion and Team..

very well run

Ashley

Sorry bout that the sorter did a good job with that one hey!!! The newly updated results lol!!!

Attachments

• Salisbury Results-1.pdf
    29.2 KB · Views: 13
A whole lot of nothing, well 3rd time lucky!!!! Someone has technology finally sussed lol!!

Attachments

• Salisbury Results.pdf
    29.2 KB · Views: 38
Was a bloody great fun day that was, and im serious unlike half my attitude during the day of bowling lol!

Thanks to all that got the SAJYC running again it was great fun despite my tiredness and lack of alcohol to finish off the day strong :p but in all good spirits it was good to see everyone back bowling again and enjoying themselves...

Grats to all the winners,
Cya all at the next event!

Alex

Cayne,
It is not compulsory to attend all events in the circuit you may bowl any event you wish and it is up to you whether you bowl 1,2,3... events for the year. It would be good to attend most events if possible to keep numbers up but we're not forcing anyone to bowl (yet!! Ha ha only kidding).

However, everyone who wishes to participate in the circuit must register (for juniors the fee is $5, for youth bowlers the fee is $10) this is payable once only and can be done in the morning before you bowl.

Hope this clears things up for you and others and hope to see you out there at Woodville on the 6th May.

Cheers,
Bobba

P.s Salisbury was listed as 9.00am check-in for a 9.15.am start and I would assume this would be the same at Woodville but the time will be confirmed once the entry form is released a little later on.

P.p.s Dion if i'm getting in the way tell me to shut up and i'll try me hardest!!

Haha Bobba its all good, I'm very appreciative that there are others out there just as keen to spread the word about the circuit and really make it something!!! Plus with my current schedule is a bit packed so I don't have as much time as I would like to get on here and check what is going on!!! To answer a few questions that have popped up, to be classified as youth you have 2 have turned 18 before the 1st of Jan 2007 and be under 23 at this date. Juniors must be under 18 as of the 1st of Jan 2007. Bobba you got it right again (its almost like having a P.A that you don't need to tell anything to, love it!!!) check-in for all circuits will be @ 9am sharp, bowling will then commence @ 9:15am!!! If there are anymore questions please pipe up and ask, I'm happy to answer them and I'm sure if Bobba sees them first he'll be able to help you out!!!!

Dion

Back
Top Bottom