Track Track Enforcer Equilivant????

boybrowny

I have an old red Track Enforcer, i want to replace it with an identical ball (but I dont believe they make Track Enforcers anymore)...

can anyone tell me what an equilivant ball on the market today is?

Cheers,

PB

Browny

Track has recently released a ball called the Blue Heat. It uses the same weight block as the Enforcer. The Blue Heat's core is wrapped in a WOW II particle coverstock. This ball would be very similar to the Enforcer.

In its day the Enforcer was a hook monster. I remember when we punched that ball out for you - if I recall right you bowled 300 the first game you used it.

You should also take a look at:

Ebonite XXXCel
Ebonite V2 Power
Track Rule Delta 1
Columbia EPX T1

I have all of the above balls in stock.

Pete, if you want some more info please email me.

Brando
www.turbogrips.com

www.brandosproshop.com
[email protected]
0411 659 225

thanks Brando...

Wasnt the first game - but you are right I did throw a 300 with it during one of the queensland country grand prix tournaments - and a 836 to wash it down...

I sure miss your perfect fit drillings that you did for me while I was in Queensland buddy!

Thanks again for the info, I lost my mobile (and hence your mobile number with it), but will get in touch with you via your website... I'm not bowling any tournaments before Canberra in December, so will wait until then before I get a ball....

If you are going to Canberra (and still have my drilling information) I may get you to bring one down for me...

for anyone reading this forum from Queensland who doesn't know Brando or his ball selection and drilling ability - but looking for new or better fitting equipment - give him a go. He recommended the Track Enforcer to me (with a specific lay-out) for a specific tournament, I ended up finishing 3rd - my highest finish to date in a National event! Can't speak highly enough of this guy - glad your still around and going strong Brando...

BROWNy

Back
Top Bottom