Roto Grip Roto Grip Shout

Can anyone give me some reviews on this ball please.

Im looking to replace my Furious which is starting to crack but i want something weaker. Is this ball weaker than the Tropical heats/breezes?

Also what sorta prices are they selling for?

In order from Least to most aggressive;
Storm Tropical Breeze (I refer to cherry/black with a Hybrid reactive coverstock)
Roto Grip Shout
Storm Tropical Heat (I refer to Orange/Purple with a Pearl Reactive coverstock)

Hope this helps you out :) Michael has rolled the ball, so I'm sure he can comment more :)

Gday all, so far I have only had the opportunity to roll the Scream, unbelievable for an entry level ball, and I am glad Roto Grip have taken a line of their equipment down a level to true entry level. I was going to drill my Shout this afternoon but ran out time with other things to do, hopefully punch it up sometime over the long weekend.

It all depends on whether you want a pearlised or solid coverstock, but if the Shout is anything like the Scream, it hits like a mack truck and is again sticking to one of Roto Grips strengths, making genuine quality all round balls for a great price.

Where abouts are you located Little Jimmy?

Go like the BPD Bowling page on Facebook and you can see my video of it. Just scroll down a bit.

Im still in NZ at the moment but i fly into Sydney on the 22nd October. Im looking at joining a league at Tenpin City but ill need somewhere easy to public transport as carrying 2x3 ball totes on the trains and buses isnt fun haha.

Ill prob be looking for a Solid ball hence the Shout as ive mostly got hybrid and a couple of pearl stuff.

My Arsenal atm is (which is what ill be bringing when i move over)

Critical Theory
Hy-Road
Prodigy
Fire Road (Undrilled)
Victory Road Solid (Plugged but not drilled)
Frantic
Polar Ice

I have a furious aswell but its starting to crack and i want something to replace it but weaker than the furious.

Cool, What price does the Shout go for in Aussie atm? Dont wanna get any more over here as it will cost too much to move over.

Any idea what the drilling prices are like at Brandos? Over in NZ i got/get my balls drilled for $75nz ($60aud) incl inserts and thumb.

Brando is a brilliant driller, drills for some current oz team members... But he is on the Sunshine Coast in qld :-(

Oh Ok... Damn... Whats the good Pro-Shops in NSW?
How much would it cost for Brando to send gear to Sydney CBD? and whats his drilling prices?

Drilling + turbo grips and a turbo thumb slug is about $80 but he likes to watch u bowl first to make the best adjustments for u. Don't know shipping costs give him a call mate

Back
Top Bottom