Track TRACK THRASH!!!!!!

• Thread starter USABowlerPennsylvania
  • Start date
U

USABowlerPennsylvania

Hello everyone,
I have to tell you, this ball does look quite impressive. Without never throwing it (its a brand new ball, or course not!), i couldnt tell you what i think of it, and its not in mass production yet so i dont know anyone thath a thrown it. This ball does look mighty and stickign with Track equipment for now, i hope it turns out to be impressive like the Threat. Take care and good luck bowling!

Balls usually take 4-6 weeks to arrive in Australia, the Thrash probably won't grace our shores until late May. The Thrash is a sister to the Threat and will offer more backend and more turn that the Threat. It's a pearlized ball, should be a hit in Australia!

I recieved my thrash last night. What a ball, excellent length but excellect turn into the pocket. When more and more people bowl with this ball they will be very impressed.

George will have his soon and he will be rating this ball probably as one of the best. He looked impressed last night when he saw me bowl with it.

Timmee,

it was approximatley $370-$380 drilled. Excellent price for this excellent ball. You'll be able to see it during the nationals when i go down with Redcliffe.

Back
Top Bottom