Tournament Bowlers Association

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
I thought I would start a seperate post. I am dead keen to start one and I think the benefits for all the bowlers would be beneficial. For instance I spend over $10,000 a year on flights, hotels, tournaments, equipment, etc etc along with several hunder other bowlers (maybe not that much but you get the picture). Like me going to an airline an asking for a good rate compared to 60 people from a recognised group asking for a group rate.

I just think if we pooled our resources togther we would have an organistion who might have enough pull to pull some sponsorship and get us all some better rates (like on a corporate level).

There is heaps to talk about including structure, organisation, benefits, non benefits etc etc

Anyone who could provide me with some information it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to see the Tournament Bowlers Group, TGB up and running for next years tour. I'll be the clown to kick it off, any help would be handy!

I will keep putting posts up asking for feedback, please feel free to respond if you are part of the several hundred bowlers who travel and bowl in tournaments (not just at an adult or elite level either, everyone is welcome).

George,

I think you should have a representative from each state manage the bowlers affairs in the state they live in.

I would like to stick my hand up for Victoria, if you are willing to head down that path

Back
Top Bottom