question for tournament bowlers

Thanks pete,but arent we potential customers as well.Also with a full tournement lets take a wide bay one for example: 54 bowlers at 12 games is 648 games plus m/play of 12 bowlers is an extra 132 games.That totals 780 games. I be interested to know how many games would be bowl on a weekend for the same time period.
HAMO
Tony Hamilton

hi all , tony you have brought up some interesting stats but lets take it a step further and look at the spc this week-end.
at this stage they have 144 bowlers

144 x 16 games = 2304 x $4.00 = $9216
i am not sure what they are cutting to ,so we will just look at qualifing.now if we could some how manage to get the game prices back to $3.00 per game.

144 x 16 games = 2304 x $3.00 = $6912

that works out to another $2304 into the prize fund.i know that the centre is going to claim that they lose out on social bowlers and so on but they have to also look at having 144 bowlers in the centre over the week-end they are going to sell alot of drinks and food .
now i could be wrong(i am sure someone will tell me
icon_rolleyes.gif
)but i dont think there are too many centres out there having 2304 social games bowled over a week-end

I dont think it takes a smart man or woman 2 work it out but the core of turn over is created by social bowlers and not a tournament held maybe every 3 months say.
just my thoughts!!!!!
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom