TotalBowling Polo's what do you think

Jase

Type 1, red (as in first thumbnail) with Seniors + pensioner discount :p size XL (medium retired truckie!! ;) ). Can pick up at Kingaroy if you have them by then. $20??? :cool:

Hi Jase/Kellie,

Any chance you would be able to make up an order form that we could download and print out so we can see all the options and sizes and make sure we get the right one?? We could then fax it through with payment details etc.

I would be looking at a couple for myself and Ralph. Just wondering also what the fit is like for those of us that are a bit larger around the chest area... ;) ;)

Jase

Can i please have 1 x type 2 in black & 1 x type 2 in red in XL for both

cheers
matt

Jase,
Like the shirts could I have 1 x type 1(blue) and 1 x type 2(black) both in L size please. Please let me know where to send money to.
Thankyou,
Owen.

Hi Jase/Kellie,
Any chance you would be able to make up an order form that we could download and print out so we can see all the options and sizes and make sure we get the right one?? We could then fax it through with payment details etc.
I would be looking at a couple for myself and Ralph. Just wondering also what the fit is like for those of us that are a bit larger around the chest area... ;) ;)

She is talking about Ralph ;)

To all those people that have placed an order for shirts, I will be ringing and placing an order first thing in the morning. We were very flat out at work on Friday and time got away from us, so first thing tomorrow morning an order will be placed, if you would like to place your order for this batch feel free to leave your details here, or send Jase or myself a priv message.

To all the people that have placed an order a priv message will be coming your way with details on how much the shirts are and how to pay.

Thanks to all those that have placed your order.

Just received my shirt and it looks great! Well worth the cost, I'll be sure to wear it soon.

I just got my shirt last week, I bowled in it over the weekend & it was very nice to bowl in, didn't get hot at all!! (Y)

After having a few Polo shirts done up for some our members to wear, Kellie-Chowny-Dale-Scott and Dave I have had some interest in others wanting them…
Mick Little won one on the weekend and from all reports was quiet impressed with them…I have attached a few designs and colours and was wondering what your thoughts would be if they were made available to the public at a cost of around $40.00 + postage…
If you’re interested I can take orders here and we will see how they go…the fabric is –
Sizes S-M-L-XL-2XL-3XL- SOME COME IN 4XL
100% polyester fabric with Dri moisture movement….The Dri is designed to make garment comfortable to wear, to absorb perspiration and moisture into the fabric, spreading it over a large surface area, ensuring the fabric dries quickly.

I Like the red and black.. where do i get them?

Alvin

Shirts are very comfortable. Nice and light, and didn't stick to me, even with Moonah's heating on. Bowling in 35* heat is always fun ;)

I think we need to go back to the ol' 70s style bowling shirts with pin pals on the back. Is there no room for bowling tradition?

what would also be nice is long sleeve or three quater ones as when i bowl in short sleeve tops i get a mark on my arm from the shirt rubbing.

Back
Top Bottom