TotalBowling Polo's what do you think

I really like the blue and black shirt. The sizes can be a problem. If I get the wrong fitting shirt, can I return it for the correct one?

Probably off topic here but I can't resist asking...

Is there going to be an "Add a caption to this" for the above photo? :)

They will have the Total Bowling logo on the left breast like my Avatar, and perhaps the web address across the back...I am about to fill an order already,so if you want them in this first batch... let me know ASAP...

I'll have a medium blue and black shirt Jason. In regards to my earlier question, will I be able to exchange it for the correct size?

I'll have a medium blue and black shirt Jason. In regards to my earlier question, will I be able to exchange it for the correct size?

Sorry Peter i over looked your Question mate...I have no problems exchanging them if the size is incorrect...Nice choices by the way...

It is good to see the order's coming in for the shirts.

Being sponsored by Total Bowling and having to wear them every time I bowl, I can say that this make of shirt doesn't make you sweat like other shirts do.

They are 100% polyester, and they are the sports make so cool air gets into them a lot better than the thicker material that the old shirts use to come in., where you use to sweat like a pig when you bowled.

So place your order with Jase or myself, as you can see a lot of choices in colors, and with the Total Bowling logo on the front and the website on the back I am sure you will look like a pro when you walk in wearing your shirt. Well maybe you might have to bowl well to look like a pro but it sounded good.:D

I like the black Type 2 shirt

In fact they all look good

Question: Are the shirts all the same length, or do they increase in width only in regards to sizing?

I only ask, as I am quite tall but not really a 'retired truck driver' build so to speak!

Don't really want to order a huge size then look like a tent lol

Dear Mr Dean Jones,
Can I have one of them please Jase, from Chowny's list.
Part 2 (black) size L.
Thanks mate,
Alex

Hi Jase,
Can I order one of these shirts? PM for C/C details & my address to post to.....

Attachments

• TB Shirt.JPG
    TB Shirt.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 8
myself want know how myself pay a polo shirt to who ?? post to ?? Where??

David will be working out about it okay.

Deaf Lefty

Back
Top Bottom