The Conquest 300

300 NUMBER TWO FOR YOU...

Well done my two fingered friend…The Greek God is going to find the pace you’re setting hard to keep up with…

Strike Jackpot….$250.00
Perfect game…$300.00
Not knowing the difference between Sydney or Melbourne….Priceless…:rofl:

That would have to be the most money I have seen anyone loose backing a winner….:D

Ps Susy is keen for you to try it now with your Thumb in…:rolleyes:

Great game mate I am sure back to back wont be too far away...;)

By the way…Keep posting everyone…Ronnie hasn't stop showing his work mates all morning…Never seen RC online so much…cool:

I'm pleased and devasted in one breath, my titles gone and now I have to put up with Ronnie for the rest of the year. I renounce my crown to Ronnie, all hail the best lefty in australia!

Well done

Ronnie,

A very big congratulations on your 2nd 300 mate! It was a perfect game to watch and I'm so glad I was there to see it. I bet Susy is wrapped about you scoring your 2nd 300 and taking out the Strike Jackspot. Only the number 1 left hander in Qld can pull off something like that! What a Champ!!!

Taya

Hey Ronnie,

Do you think Susy might bring a big cake in next week to celebrate
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.....

Have you told your work mates that your not only the "No1 Lefthander" but also the sexiest bowler ever and all the chicks run after you ;)

All hail "King Ronnie"

Lets face it - he's young, and he's left handed, an absolute chick magnet......what more could anyone want?

I just prefer my left handers' with a little more mileage on the clock than Ronnie has :D

He uses the C word a little to much for me...:D

Has about the right amount of mileage on the clock though...;)

the new haircut he's is sporting definatly shaved a few miles off.... or maybe its the few miles on the pushie....

Hey Ronnie

Way to go GREAT bowling lastnight. Not a bad night's work!!!!

We'll sign the cheque over to Clever Coupons Triples "Swear Jar" $550.00 should pay you in advance for about 2 weeks :rolleyes:

We'll have to get a photo of you, Brad, Tony & Robbo all in your "pretty" green shirts. Hammer can pose in the background wearing his green shirt (I'll buy him one from Best & Less) ha ha

Congratulations again we are very proud of you. You two fingered swearing machine.

Leon & Gloria

Congratulations Ronnie, well bowled, see you at the Twin Tour.

Thanks guys very much appreciated!

Hope to be hearing from you all again real soon! :p

Ronnie

Back
Top Bottom