The Conquest 300

Tiger Bottomley

"Lord of the jungle"
Just thought I'd get in first to let everyone know that Australia's and possibly now the worlds best left hander the great Ronnie Conquest shot a fabulous 300 tonight at Aspley and just to top things off won the strike jackpot as well.

Well Done champ.

GOOD ON YA! I now need a XXXX and will expect one at the weekend .... wish I had been there to hear the QUIET celebration of the event .. congrats.

Flower

Congrats Ronnie, it was good to watch, you should have many on the board by now, being Qld's number 1 left hander and all.

Don't worry Jase, I am sure by the end of the season you will out average him.:) You bowled well tonight, Ronnie just bowled better.;)

Nothing stopping you from switching hands Jase. :D

Congratulations Ronnie. Your number 1 fan can't wait to see you again and says "well done mate."

Well done Ronnie - glad to see that you got that 300 off your chest BEFORE Thursday night........;)

do you get one of those pretty green shirts now????

Sorry that we werent there to see it, but we are sure that every ball would have been flush as only you could put them!! Great bowling, see you Thursday.

Ahh great stuff mate. Another 300 for the greatest left hander. Mate not only was it special but you had to anchor the great Carl Bottomley, and Jason Pearson, a feat on its own. Well deserved Mate.

What a gun!!! Well done Ronnie.

Hope ya picked up some coin for it tiger.

Nice to see QLD's No# 1 left hander in some form.

....... is Aspley in Sydney or Melbourne..... lmao.

Hey Ronnie, Hey Ronnie, Hey Ronnie,

WOOT WOOT

Way to go Ronnie, glad we were there to see it. Now you're all cashed up with the $300.00 off the board and $250.00 in the strike jackpot.

Does Susie know about the cash or is it a secret?????

Congrats buddy and well deserved

Love you long time
Brad and Rachel

CONGRATULATIONS RONNIE

The first one for 2007 Clever Coupons Triples.....

2006 - 300 in Haros' Triples
2007 - 300 in Clever Coupons Triples:eek:nfire:
2008 - ??????

Well done...

Cheers
Christine P.

Congrats Mr Conquest.... must have been all the practice you had on the weekend!
Shoot another one and you will be called the best lefthander in the universe!:)
Good to see

Back
Top Bottom