Jak McDougall 300 @ Aspley!

bobthebowler

This is ur captn speaking
Congratulations are in order for everyone's favourite bowler Jak McDougall for bowling the perfect 300 at Aspley in Haro's Triples tonight. I only managed to see the last shot and the look on Jak's face was just priceless!

Wasn't long before tears were flowing, poor Kylie couldn't contain her excitement, heading straight for the phone.

Congratulations Jak, your 300 was well deserved and well overdue!

From your partners in crime, Robbie and Jodee

Hey Old Man!

Havent seen you in years since back in the day when you bowled at redcliffe!:p Congratulations I'll have to pop in and see you one night!;)

Love always ur LiL Baby Girl!!

CONGRATULATIONS =D>

Not Bad, Not Bad at all for a youngin like you.:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
Love ya Lots
Kimberlie Spicer-Suna

Well done Dad! I finally got to see you bowl a 300, even though I did get a little emotional. Go the black widow!
Im sure 300 number 3 isn't too far away either!:p

Love Kylie & Darrin

Congratulations Jak, well done. Great to see you still bowling so well, shame I wasn't there to enjoy the moment.

Not bad for an old bloke.......perhaps the "vacation" from work has done you the world of good - armswing is good when you are not lifting and carrying trestles and planks all day:rolleyes:

congratulations Jack, a welcome lift to your spirits, and a well deserved result! Just a pity that Hamo beat you to the managers special last week ;)

WELL DONE UNCLE JAK! =D>

I am so proud of you! You really deserve it and I hope there are many more to come. I'm just so very glad I was there to see it!. Ma, Poppy and Boat send their congratulations to you. Kylie's reaction was priceless but I cant blame her because it couldnt of happened to a nicer bloke :cool:

Love you lots and lots

Your bubby girl Tay O:)

Uncle Jak,

I was over the moon when Brad came home and told me the GREAT news! I'm so proud of you and so sorry I couldn't be there to see it. Can't wait to give you a big hug and kiss when I see you next :D

Love you lots
Rachel

P.S. Shontay and Khynan said two thumbs up!!!
P.P.S Brad said GREAT bowling from an old bloke LOL

Congrats Jak It Was A Good 300 Bowled Even Tho Some Of Them Shots Shouldnt Hav Been There But They Carried Sooo Congrats Buddy And Hope There is Alot More To Come :p

Jak, well done buddy, especially coming back from injury. Saw your first 300 at Redcliffe and it was a beaty - no doubt this one was too. Well done mate.

Geez, Feral we also remember his first! Great times ;)

Congratulations Jak! it's good to see you still have what it takes.

Will catch up soon.

Sandy & John.

WELL DONE Jak Mac
good to see that there is life in them bones !!!!
nothing like a good "rest" to recharge your game
Cheers
Lawrie & Carol

Well Jak, my MX2 partner on Tuesday nights and opposition on Thursday nights......
You have finally bowled your legal FIRST 300 in league.
:multi: =D>
I am so proud & pleased that it was done in Haros' Triples.
I was on the next pair of lanes and I watched every 12 balls go down... and I tried to hide my excitement for fear of putting you off.
CONGRATULATIONS​
You deserve it. could not have happened to a nicer person.

Christine

Congratulations Jak! Well bowled, as everyone else has said, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person! You deserved every pin that fell over! Well done champ!

Lots of love Kylie and Jamie

Back
Top Bottom