Tassie President Shield Team

KriDdLe

I would just like to say thank you to everyone in the Tasmanian President Shield Team!

To the boys team, Sam H, Sam C, Chris, Greg, Marshall, Adam and Joel. You guys were awesome. i cant say ive never seen a guys team be so tight with out btiching and getting agressive. yous have a good time and made kristi, renee and i appart of the team straight away! You all are lovely i wish i could of taken you home!! ADam and Joel congrats on masters and bowling well. Chris being going to the dinner dance with me and braving the pink tie! also for bowling well. To Sam H, for leaving the dinner dance with me and being a great support and having a positive attitude to the team. Greg For bowling like a champ, ya look good in a tuxs;)! Marshall for being so team orientated! and intimidating the other side! and sam cook! what a little horse! haha one with the ladies and the king of revs! i loved all your littlel comments and antics! AND BOWLING!

To the gurls team, Emma, Mel, Kara, Stacey, Kristi and Renee. You all are fantastic i had such an awesome time in shield, championships and out of the bowl with you guys. Shield was so pasionate for us! and it was unlucky we only come 4th. Emma your a fantastic captain! and have an amazing shot! never give up bowling! Mel you did fantastic winning Classic cup! kara you bowled extrodinary coming second in opens and a 783 breaking records, making all stars making the developement squad and the list goes on! Keep Cutting angles! Stacey you are a champion! a nice person and easy to get along with you are a awesome team player! i enjoyed having fun with you! And kristi, the other mouth of the team! we are so loud! haha congrats on making the developement squad! And finally renee! you did a fantastic spare in shield with pressure and stuff you handel it, and on the last day of shield you aved 215 was it!? fantastic ! i love you!

To Garry, i thank you so much for coming back to your girls! we couldnt have been there with out you and your confidence in us! i thank you so much!

To Kathy, you were my mum for those ten days! i enjoyed it so much! your support and help is worth alot! thank you for being strong and sticking it through for us!

To Terry, FARBIO! the greatest lover in the cosmos! haha you are a champ! one of the kids you are!!! and a good bus driver! you were great fun and a great back bone to the team! thank you!

To Brett, ONE OF THE MOST PASSIONATE COACHES OF ALL TIME! i thank you for your support to me, to the girls and to the guys team! i enjoyed the time with you!

And Finally to SHEREE!!! << The loudest Cheerleader of all time! thank you for cheering with us! our voices were kinda shot the last day and you helped us keep the atmosphere up! i love you to bits!

i think i have said enough! but thank you on behalf of my family, kristi and renee for making this so amazing !! i love you all ! and until im wearing my own states shirt im tasmanian! LOVE YA ALL!

LOVE KRYSTAL KING!! :lol: :lol:

I NEARLY FORGOT TO MENTION THE MOST IMPORTANT SUPPORT OF THE TEAM!... The parents! i thank you the most! because with out you there probably wouldnt have been a team! i love you all! and you are all so nice!! thank you so much!

Hey Peoples!

Well what else can i say! Krystal pretty much summed everything up! You guys are an absolutely awesome bunch of people and i love you all!!!! I had the best time with the team and i definately felt accepted straight away. As i said while we were away of all the teams to possibly be drafted to i'm definately glad i was drafted to tassie, coz TASSIE ROCKS!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for helping me to have one of the best weeks of my life i'll neva forget it!

Laterz Kristi

P.S. If Tassie is drafting for a girls youth team let me know i'm sure i can 'develope an injury' and not be able to finish the vic trials!! hehehe :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom