State of Origin

anyone wanting to listen to some entertaining commentating... switch your radio to Roy and HG on 97.7 JJJ...

GREAT GAME!!!... 30 - 6... who woulda thought that the maroons would not only smash the nsw team but humiliate them to!!.. great comeback if i don't say... tonights game proved that the qld spirit is not dead! looking forward to game three down where the mexicans live!!:p :p :p

Queensland were awesome,not only won but smashed them all over the park,
Bring on game 3...GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS

Come on the Maroons.....Can't wait for Melbourne....Perhaps NSW should deface another Qld Statue?

Weak weak weak!!! Gotta be some kind of ploy to increase TAB bets for the series final I say... It will be much like Game 1 in Melbourne i think

Jay_212 said:
Weak weak weak!!! Gotta be some kind of ploy to increase TAB bets for the series final I say... It will be much like Game 1 in Melbourne i think

I was telling everyone today that NSW threw the match to generate interest in the Melbourne game.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it :-\"

NSW by 12 in game 3.

I was telling everyone today that NSW threw the match to generate interest in the Melbourne game.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

NSW by 12 in game 3.

That has got to be the biggest load of crap I've ever heard!!
Don't you think that NSW could've just had a bad night? Or in this case, a bloody disgraceful night?

The result does make game 3 so much more tantalising but NSW throwing the match? Priceless!

Sounds more like another NSW supporter trying to make up another excuse for the inexcusable.

I was saying the whole night how great it would be if the Maroons could do to the Blues what the Blues did in game 3 last year. And woohoo

Back
Top Bottom