QUEENSLANDER!!!!

weggy

Well... it looks like fate comes back to bite the Blues eh?

Even a blatant refereeing stuff-up (or two) couldn't prevent the mighty Maroons from claiming what is rightfully theirs - the State of Origin series!

QUEENSLANDER!!!!

I LOVE YOU BOYS! QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENSLANDER!:D :p :)
STICK THAT UP THE REF! Funny I cant see any Blues comments on here... Bluehoohoo!

NSW never deserved to win. Carma comes back to kick them when they're down.
QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome effort from the boys. How bad was the referee, I actually text his name to the man of the match competition, lol

Its great to be a

Queenslander

Hammer said:
Awesome effort from the boys. How bad was the referee, I actually text his name to the man of the match competition, lol
Its great to be a
Queenslander

You crack us up Hammer :p

Sweet, sweet victory is ours, way to go fellas!!!!
The video ref has an appointment at OPSM today to get his eyes fixed ;)

Also how disgusting was it to see all the NSW ****heads shaking their heads and carrying on when QLD was announced the winners. Not one of those toss pots clapped.......GREAT sportmanship (NOT)

If you were Brett Hodgson last night would you honestly have clapped after you just threw the ball straight to Lockyer for QLD to score and take the series? To be honest, I dont think I would have... Now he blames himself for the series loss, how do you think that feels?
I guess this makes me the first person to make a comment for the NSW supporters.
It was a fantastic game, except for a couple of bad decisions, but bad decisions are always going to happen, not everyone can see everything at all times.
Just want to congratulate the NSW boys for their effort, they played a much better game than they did in Brisbane a couple of weeks ago. And I also want to congratulate QLD for their comeback win. Definately a great game to watch.

here here, Ubby !!!

It was a great game to watch, the Qld tries were straight out of the handbook, mind you, they needed something like that to match Eric Grothes magnificent whole of the field first effort;) .

as a NSW supporter, it was disappointing to lose, disappointing to be on the right side of the video ref's poor judgement, and even more disappointing to have to watch it at home!!! The Qld side came back as they should, the bounce of the ball went their way, and they should be congratulated for combining with NSW to produce a worthy decider!!

As for the "tossers" mentioned by team Reggars - I have seen plenty of Qld players fit that bill in other matches, so perhaps we shouldn't go there :rolleyes:

Broni ( I still love you Brett Hodgson!!):cool:

and yes, Jagga is a Qlder :)

Qld did what they always seem to do (pull it out of no where to win)

good luck to em

however

i was watching it with a female mate and i asked her the question, that queensland side would have to be the ugliest 17 men to ever to play an origin game deadset.

u start with toni carroll and Brent "Roger Ramjet" Tate two of the longest chins in pro sport.

Then u have Nate Miles he deadset looks like the midget out of U2 film clip "all i want is you"

Jonthan Thurston, i worked out why he wears headgear, if he didnt with those ears as big as they are he would get air borne every time he makes a line break.

I could go on all day but i had to laugh when she said Cameron Smith was about the only good looking one - must be something in the name ;)

Ninja299 said:
i was watching it with a female mate and i asked her the question, that queensland side would have to be the ugliest 17 men to ever to play an origin game deadset.
;)

Lol Cam, you have something there, we may not be the prettiest, but we are the better team. Thats NSW whole problem, just a bunch of pretty boys, my **** dont stink attitude, that eventually comes back to bite you on the arse. Well looks like we found Australias new half back, Jonathan Thurston. Nsw hopefully will get of there high horse now(me thinks not) and bring it on next year

Queenslander

Yeah you have a good point Ubby, I would be pretty dissapointed if I cost my team the series too. But non the less that is the way football goes (a bit of luck here and there and it swings both ways) and Broni, I'm hearing you on the toss pot comment. They all behave as bad as eachother!!!!!

Maybe the statement was a little harsh :(
P.S. At least Jagga has his head screwed on right LOL

And Ninja, totally agree about the ugly comment, but you have to admit Darren Lockyer has got great legs. MUSCLES, MUSCLES, MUSCLES

By the way this is Rachel posting, just so people don't think Brad is eyeing of Lockyer's legs LOL

Hammer said:
Lol Cam, you have something there, we may not be the prettiest, but we are the better team. Thats NSW whole problem, just a bunch of pretty boys, my **** dont stink attitude, that eventually comes back to bite you on the arse. Well looks like we found Australias new half back, Jonathan Thurston. Nsw hopefully will get of there high horse now(me thinks not) and bring it on next year

Queenslander
thurston was the difference
i think he struggled in game one because he and lockyer seemed to stiffle one and another has the series went on they and they gelled they were far better than the halves NSW selected.

I reckon NSW's main problem was that they tried to focus too much on Gasnier and Gower having the main impact on the game, and forgot the rest of the blues boys.......:(

Bring on 2008!!!!!;)

The televised scoreline:

Qld: 16
NSW: 14

The actual scoreline:

QLD: 16
NSW: 0
Ref: 14

ACE said:
The televised scoreline:
Qld: 16
NSW: 14
The actual scoreline:
QLD: 16
NSW: 0
Ref: 14

One thing I hate about Queenslanders is that even when they win they find something to bitch about.

Does the name Barry Gomersall ring any bells? NSW have about 10 years' worth of favourable decisions owing.

Back
Top Bottom