State Of Origin

LeEsHy

.bring.it.on.
Well it's that time of the year again... UP THE MIGHTY MAROONS!
Who does everyone else think will win?

GO THE BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!

Queensland have got nothing at all, I'm predicting an absolute thrashing ang Bedsy and Gaz will DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!

You can take the boy out of New South Wales, but you can't take the New South Wales out of the boy, especially when it comes to football.

Go the Blues!!!

aphelion said:
You can take the boy out of New South Wales, but you can't take the New South Wales out of the boy, especially when it comes to football.
Go the Blues!!!

Well said - ditto for me Greg.

Feral

no andrew johns, no minichello, blues got no chance..........QLD ALL THE WAY!!!!....god I hope so been awhile :)

eagles_rule2005 said:
GO THE BLUES. eazy win. the maroons r a bunch of no hopers
couldnt agree more matie

nice win from the Eags tonight too with out Kingy, Bk, Kite, Beaver and Bell :D

BLUES!!!!!!!!

we don't need Johns....didn't last year, don't this year either. Mind you it would be nice if he was there, just in case......

who am I kidding, we are there already!!!!!

Cam, see the subject for this thread "State of Origin", what I am getting at here is noone cares about the stupid sea eagles, and the main reason they won is because Beaver was NOT in the side!!!

Troy said:
Cam, see the subject for this thread "State of Origin", what I am getting at here is noone cares about the stupid sea eagles, and the main reason they won is because Beaver was NOT in the side!!!
hahhahah coming from a dragqueens fan
how many manly players in origin and how many dragqueens??

So how much are Manly paying Graham Murray to take some of there s@#$house players of them for a couple of weeks??

bm2 said:
BLUES!!!!!!!!
we don't need Johns....didn't last year, don't this year either. Mind you it would be nice if he was there, just in case......
who am I kidding, we are there already!!!!!
Johns played both 2nd and third game last year,don't think they would have won without him;)
Queensland to win,Go the maroons

DC said:
Johns played both 2nd and third game last year,don't think they would have won without him;)
Queensland to win,Go the maroons
as blues fan cant say im real confident without joey and braith anasta at 5/8 is very scary if u have seen his form for the roosters.

Thurstons the key if he can carry his awesome club form into origin 1 they are going to be very hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom