State Champs at Innisfail

Oh dear. Here we go again.

Jase take note, I did not start this again.

Why is it Andrew that you are so condescending and rude towards me, target and single me out here every time I ask a question regarding something?

I read what Broni posted but what I was getting at was that for something of such importance, there was nothing on the TBAQ site confirming such! All I was seeking is clarity.

You manner towards me is disgusting and not acceptable. Must be an Ashmore thing!

I heavily support through participation, tournament bowling right through Queensland and have spent countless time and dollars travelling for tournaments and you are the sole person I have come across who is rude and negative towards me. I will no longer tolerate this antagonism and wonder how many others you think you are above? All you are doing by making such remarks is pushing people away and not encouraging participation in this sport with such manner.

I wonder how many others you have attempted to isolate and denigrate? You dont even bowl? What have you achieved in this sport as a bowler?

You took the same attitude with Association Challenge and now you are trying it again!

If you were not such a rude person I would pity you! CClearly you have too much time on your hands. Get a life!

Hi all i am TBA 2011 silver membership and i am keen to play in this event, however i would do the singles and teams. So the issue is i dont know anyone very well that at my bowling level would get in my team? My average score is 161 from the league.

Other question is, am i eligible to play this event which i have not competed other events? I have done Xmas Classic at Tweed and World Cup @ Cabby thats all.

Cheers Matt

I need to know about this asap!

I need to know about this asap!

Matt if the Championships are the same format as previous years, all you need to do is put in your nomination. You'll bowl singles, doubles, and teams in one squad. You'll be graded correctly on what your average is. Be patient as i'm sure the tournament committee will have entry forms out soon.

Matt if the Championships are the same format as previous years, all you need to do is put in your nomination. You'll bowl singles, doubles, and teams in one squad. You'll be graded correctly on what your average is. Be patient as i'm sure the tournament committee will have entry forms out soon.

Yes i need to be patient however i still need to know asap getting those forms before i decide between this and national deaf champs in hobart at the same time! I need to know before mid Feb

Matt

The entry form is in the original post by Andrew. It details everything you seem to be asking - format, eligibility etc. Have a read and I think most of your questions will be answered.

Hope this helps

Kylie

Ashmore no longer holds a Championship due lack of interest. It has been that way for several years now. We do hold a members only tournament every year but its not classified as a Championship.

There is no Gold Coast Area Championships and Gold Coast Region bowlers who wish to nominate for State Teams are being advised to bowl in Brisbane Area Champs which are an open event.

If either Mt Warren or Tweed hold a Championship that would be an acceptable event (provided of course it was open and not closed).

How about Robina? I don't think it's a part of the local association, but surely, if willing, just a venue would be fine. :)

Surely there'd be enough bowlers between, Tweed, Burleigh, Robina, Mt Warren and Ashmore to justify not letting this slip by.

Is there anyone from any of these centers that wants this to go through too?

Yes mate. I would be willing to assist you guys in any way you need.

Lets get it happening, if the Ashmore assocaition are willing to actually listen. BTW, that should be removed and a Gold Coast association formed if not already, but i havent heard of that since i have been up here.

i see that attachment and it only no nomination at all? How i seek people to join it? why theres more than 1 person entry on that form? Who what how i do it? Im freaking confused!

Matt, the entry forms are designed to enter four people at once - you bowl 9 games together, 3 as singles, 3 as doubles and 3 as a four person team. We already have others looking for people to make up teams, so if you make the decision to bowl in the Qld Champs i am sure we can find you a team to bowl with.
When do you get back to Townsville? Drop me a pm with your details and preferred squad and I will see what I can do for you.

Oh dear. Here we go again.

Jase take note, I did not start this again.

Why is it Andrew that you are so condescending and rude towards me, target and single me out here every time I ask a question regarding something?

I read what Broni posted but what I was getting at was that for something of such importance, there was nothing on the TBAQ site confirming such! All I was seeking is clarity.

You manner towards me is disgusting and not acceptable. Must be an Ashmore thing!

I heavily support through participation, tournament bowling right through Queensland and have spent countless time and dollars travelling for tournaments and you are the sole person I have come across who is rude and negative towards me. I will no longer tolerate this antagonism and wonder how many others you think you are above? All you are doing by making such remarks is pushing people away and not encouraging participation in this sport with such manner.

I wonder how many others you have attempted to isolate and denigrate? You dont even bowl? What have you achieved in this sport as a bowler?

You took the same attitude with Association Challenge and now you are trying it again!

If you were not such a rude person I would pity you! CClearly you have too much time on your hands. Get a life!

just dont nominate and then when you dont get selected blame everyone else.
it has worked in the past for you ;)

We're advising bowlers down here to bowl Brisbane Area.
Way to go Mr Shinnie, that's the way to promote bowling throughout our state !!
We finally get some recognition that there are bowling centres OUTSIDE of the Brisbane area and you advise bowlers not to go.

just dont nominate and then when you dont get selected blame everyone else.
it has worked in the past for you ;)

just dont bowl any tournaments and be a league hack and a suck to those that decide on crappy criteria and be captain of what......
it has worked in the past for you!

maybe i went about it the wrong way lmfao

Way to go Mr Shinnie, that's the way to promote bowling throughout our state !!
We finally get some recognition that there are bowling centres OUTSIDE of the Brisbane area and you advise bowlers not to go.

Not advising them not to go. Just pointing out that there is an alternative if they dont want to travel.

Just like you get when you are allowed to bowl in the NQ Champs if you dont want to travel to a South based State Championship.

Are you trying to tell me I can't read Andrew ? Read your post again mate.
" We're advising bowlers down here to bowl Brisbane Area " Is that not what you wrote ?

No you wont have to travel up North if you are from Central or South Qld.
You can bowl in your Local Area or City Championships, as there is no SQ Zone Championship this year.
We're advising bowlers down here to bowl Brisbane Area.

If youre going to quote me at least have the decency to quote the entire post which is self explanatory.

Anyone for some nice, fresh home-made Kingaroy Beef and Vege Soup?

Great soup Morty & Kell!!!

Umm...oops...did I just post that here???

What needs to be done in order to get a gold coast championship up and running. At any center willing to hold it. I will try and talk to reps between all centers, well, centers that I have contact with. I don't mind when/where, I'd just like it to happen.

While I'm on a thead that has some association topics on it, I have to ask; has the gold coasts association team been picked yet?

it is funny i dont remember seeeing you at any tournaments that i have bowled? or rachuig? or the roll offs for association challenge in the last 8 years that i have been there 6 of which were roll offs.

you call me a suck but i was the one who told you where the nomination forms were mate because you said we were deliberately hiding them from you? they were on the notice board in all the gold coast centres.

if you think i am just a league hack well that is fine. how bout you show up at mary's first stop at logan and put you money where your mouth is?

just dont bowl any tournaments and be a league hack and a suck to those that decide on crappy criteria and be captain of what......
it has worked in the past for you!

maybe i went about it the wrong way lmfao

Back
Top Bottom