SQUAD LIST - CABOOLTURE 6th/7th Nov.

Mary.

Can you please add a "new" bowler to "C" Squad
Her name is Lyn Wuiske
She will pay joining fee and all on the day.

Regards,

Mitch

Posting squad list at 12th Oct. Keep those nominations rolling in and it looks like being a great final Tour Stop for the year. I am off to the Nationals now and then a little swan around the Hunter Valley on the way home - catch up late next week.

Also good to see new bowlers still putting their hands up to bowl - we need to keep the momentum of the Tour going to ensure a successful 2011.

Visit www.twintour.com.au for any info you may need.

Flower

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE 2 SQUADS.pdf
    58.9 KB · Views: 99
hey mary can you please take aden roffey out of this event sadley i compete in this one thanks dont know if tonys still in will get to you tommrow

thanks mary :)

Attaching squad list for final Tour Stop for 2011 to be held at Caboolture on
6th/7th November.

You may nominate for all squads and with A Squad showing a full complement of bowlers, you will be placed on the reserve list as there are always withdrawals and swaps !

Brochures for the 2011 season will be available and anyone wishing more infor. (if possible) will be able to contact THE TEAM or visit www. Presentations for Bowlers of the Year and Minus Club members will take place at the conclusion of C Squad on Sunday.

Mary Flower (who had a great time at both the Nationals and Hunter Valley)
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

58.6 KB · Views: 47
Sorry Mary you have me in both a and c squad. I would like to both in just a squad please. Thank you :) Lindsay

Sorry Mary, Disregard my last comment. Could you please remove me from A squad and keep me in C squad.

Thank you

Lindsay :)

Hi Mary,

Been a long time ;)

Seeing that Kingaroy fellow is taking up all the spots in A squad, can you put me in C please??

Cheers,

Fitzy.

Hello Mary.
Can you put Kate Spokes and Colin Scotton into The Sunday early squad. 800 Roll off please.
Thanks

Squad list attached for this weekend:

Rhyss, I have names for that Kingaroy fellow so have you now as a reserve for A Squad !!!

For those who wish, bring your gear if you cannot make up your mind re squads as there are always vacancies at the last moment. Caboolture now has Mini Golf to entertain you either before or after you bowl !! Dates and info. will be available on the weekend for both Silly Season Doubles and the 2011 Twin Tour.

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

59.1 KB · Views: 42
Attaching a new squad list - a certain person from Kingaroy thought he was booking in 7 bowlers for the first Tour Stop in 2011, so spots have become available in A Squad - Sat. 1.00pm check in.

Please contact me if you wish to nominate or swap ... now is your chance, Rhyss !!

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM - thanks Jase and TB - 'what would we do without you'

Attachments

59 KB · Views: 57
Hi Mary,

Can you please remove Deb from Sunday morning...she has inherited the flu from our darling daughters and will be unable to bowl.

I will however still be there.

Thanks

Dale

Back
Top Bottom