CABOOLTURE SQUADS - 8th/9th Nov.

Update for squads on 8th/9th Nov .... B Squad - Sunday 8.00am - is currently full as is C Squad - 1.00pm Sunday - however, please don't hesitate to nominate if you wish as there are always withdrawals and you will be put onto the reserve list ... you will be notified if a vacancy occurs.

As the Bowler of the Year presentations will follow C Squad, maybe you could think about bowling on Sat. and then taking a nice little cruise to Caboolture on Sunday afternoon, have 1 or 2 (only) XXXX and a snack whilst you cheer on the final squad!

Thanks once again to those who have nominated and we hope for more for a big finish for the year ..... Silly Season Doubles excepted (details later this week !!)

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM (thanks to totalbowling.com.au for your support)

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 35
  • CABOOLTURE SQUADS.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 12
Hi Mary

Can you please remove me from C squad & put me down for A squad instead (have to work!)

Many thanks, Tanya

haha im such a nooob i did mean c squad but we cant make it anymore as i am going to bowl brisbane junior cup
so please remove jacinta judith and larissa
hahaha
sorry

Hi Mary,

Can you please remove Charles Huff due to association roll-off.

Thanks,
Ben

Attaching squad list current at 28th Oct. Good luck to those rolling off for Gold Coast Assn. (I am not a biased Caboolture supporter at all!) and good luck to those Juniors at Greenslopes .... some great talent there for the future.

A reminder that if you wish to bowl Silly Season Doubles on 30th Nov. you must have bowled in the Twin Tour in 2008 OR be a sponsor (what a good idea) .... so you can join us for the last Tour Stop for the year, be eligible and gain an average for 2009.....dates and venues will be available on 30th.

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM and once again TA to Total Bowling

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.xls
    34 KB · Views: 27
  • CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 33
Mary please remove me from the twin tour. I don't think I will be bowling for a little while. I have enjoyed bowling the twin tour but I need to give it a break for a while. Thanks David

Squad list at 3rd Nov .... thanks to those who have posted - much appreciated and good luck, kids! A big welcome also to some NSW nomads who are joining us this Tour Stop - Terry and Roz Yendle. NEW BOWLERS WELCOME with no joining fee.

Sunday afternoon C Squad is a big one - anyone wishing to swap to A or B please let me know .... you can then sit around, have some great Caboolture Bowl nibbles and a couple of XXXX whilst you wait for your $$$. Bowler of the Year presentation will be held following C Squad.

Mary Flower
post on this forum or PM - 2008 thanks to totalbowling.com.au

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 34
  • CABOOLTURE SQUADS.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 15
Flower

would you be so kind as to change Jagga and myself to the Sunday morning squad.....many thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom