CABOOLTURE SQUADS - 18th/19th JULY

FLOWER

Attaching squad list for Caboolture on 18th and 19th July. For those who wish to bowl for the first time and need some info. regarding the Twin Tour, please visit www.twintour.com.au.

Anyone wishing to bowl or change squads:

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Total Bowling provides this forum for the Twin Tour and is almost a 'must' for nominations etc. outside our actual Tour Stops. Thanks.

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    58.2 KB · Views: 118
Hello mary, I do believe atm.... I can FINALLY bowl a twin tour stop, hopfuly i can finally make it this time!!(dont get your hopes up tho)

Put me down for C squad please:)

Thanks

Brett Laird

Attaching squad list at 2nd July .... Good to see nominations rolling in for the Caboolture Tour Stop. After a most successful and full (54 ladies) Queensland Ladies Classic, this weekend (4th/5th) sees a full field once again for the Caboolture Open leg of the Wide Bay Tour.

Please contact me if you would like to bowl on 18th or 19th .. Joining Fee at this stage of the year is only $10 and this also makes you eligible to bowl Silly Season Doubles (you must have bowled one Tour Stop or be a sponsor to bowl).

Entry form for the Doubles will be out before the Ipswich Tour Stop in August so keep a lookout for it. A fun and competitive doubles competition. Anyone wishing to donate some goodies this year, we are more than happy to accept ANYTHING! Time to clean out your cupboards for any unwanted gifts, beverages !!! or whatever - rest assured, it will be appreciated.

Please contact me for squad swaps, nominations or pull-outs (hope not)

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    58.3 KB · Views: 57
Sorry Flower,

could you change Jagga and myself to the Sunday morning squad please?

thanx!!

Another squad list for 18th/19th July - please contact me if you wish to bowl either B or C Squads as I will put you on the reserve list .... there are always last minute withdrawals. You may wish to swap to Sat. A Squad which has spots available.

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM (TA to Total Bowling once again.)

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    58.5 KB · Views: 93
Hey mary...can you put me on the reserve list for b squad...if a spot comes up ill bowl...:)

Thanks
Sean

Hi Mary,

I'd like to bowl in twin tour at caboolture ... and can finally fit it into my schedule ... however, the only squad I can make would be C squad ... can I join the wait list please ...

ta

Karen Topp

Hey Mary,

Please take me out of C Squad, i am not going to have time to get up there to bowl, maybe the next one.

Eric R.

Back
Top Bottom