CABOOLTURE SQUAD LIST for 17th/18th July

FLOWER

Here is the squad list for the first of the two Caboolture Tour Stops to be held on 17th/18th July. Posted on 5th July.

For those wishing to bowl Silly Season Doubles on 5th December, you must have bowled at least one Tour Stop to be eligible. The next one is at Ipswich (14th/15th August) followed by the final official event at Caboolture on 6th/7th November.

Numbers are shaping up well once again and with the successful transistion of some of the Powder Puff Tour women bowlers into the Qld. Ladies Classic, the experience and practise gained in the Twin Tour obviously pays dividends. With Assn. Challenge at Ipswich in 2011, perhaps this would be an opportunity to join and use the opportunity next Tour Stop to get some knowledge of the centre in August.

As usual, for any info. etc. visit www.twintour.com.au or contact me:

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    55.9 KB · Views: 63
Mary

Can you please remove me from Squad B as I am unable to bowl with time round.

Regards
Brit

Attaching squad list at 8th July.

Some bowlers are taking advantage of this Tour Stop also to get in some practise for the Caboolture Open on 24th/25th July. Taking reserves for B Squad but if you are unable to attend or wish to swap squads, please contact:

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    56.9 KB · Views: 47
Squad list at 12th July for Caboolture Tour Stop - some spots in B Squad have become available as well as spots in C Squad.

Contact Mary Flower for any info., squad changes or nominations.

Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    57.2 KB · Views: 44
Ah ****, got a free ride to Adelaide to watch some footy this weekend so take me out of A squad

Back
Top Bottom