SILLY SEASON DOUBLES - ENTRY AND SQUAD LIST

FLOWER

The Silly Season Doubles for 2010 will be the final event for the Twin Tour before Christmas. It is open to all bowlers who have competed in the Tour during the year or is a sponsor - perhaps you could donate and become a 'last minute' sponsor and bowler!

Organize a partner, find a little bit of 'bling' to wear and come along and enjoy. Plenty of lucky prizes and a great grog raffle to be won.

Attaching both Entry Form and Squad list so far. Just post your nomination on this forum or email: [email protected]

I will be unavailable for a couple of weeks but your entries will be added to the list.

Check out www.twintour.com.au for piccys from last year and the brochure will be posted shortly.

Flower

Attachments

• SILLY SEASON DOUBLES ENTRY 2010.pdf
    273.5 KB · Views: 60
  • SQUAD SHEET.pdf
    114.6 KB · Views: 79
Hello Grand Master Flower ( Well Done by the Way ),

Could you change us to Squad A please.

Thanks

The Forgotten Soul

Team Name: Don't Vomit Comet
or until we can come up with something else

"""I will be unavailable for a couple of weeks ""

All the best Mary
Animal & Carol

just spoke to Dave

Flower's op went well, and she is resting comfortably (or at least as comfortably as she can!). I wouldn't want to be the nurse responsible for getting her up on her feet this morning tho!!

Hi Mary hope all went well with op.
Can you add Lyn Wuski and myself (Peter Pettiona) to list for Silly seasons.
Team name????? will let you know on the day if ok.

Cheers,
Peter.P. :)

Attaching squad list at 27th Nov. (already!) for 5th December.

There are only 2 vacancies in A Squad - 8.30am check in
and 4 vacancies in B Squad - 1.00pm check in

We have goodies galore for all sorts of reasons to win something, a great grog raffle (thanks to Jak Mac and John Whillans) and some vouchers from Animal's Pro Shop for best dressed. The TEAM is waiting so get your team entered and your team name registered when you think of a good name.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM - Jase, you are eligible!! We can find you a partner ....

Attachments

• SILLY SEASON SQUADS.pdf
    114.9 KB · Views: 52
Hi Mary,

Can you please put Ian & I down for A squad if there is still space? I thought I had already put our names down at Ipswich but must have forgot, we haven't picked a name yet.

Cheers
Cindy

Attaching squad list as at Thurs. 2nd for Silly Season Doubles on Sunday 5th.

It has been decided to limit B Squad to 12 teams so both A Squad and B Squad are now full. However, if you wish to bowl, please contact me as there may be a vacancy occur.

CHECK IN - A SQUAD - 8.30am .... B SQUAD - 1.00pm

Those who have not supplies a team name, please think of one before Sunday as there will be a prize for what is considered the best.

Mary Flower
phone: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• SQUAD SHEET.pdf
    114.4 KB · Views: 48
Hello Bowlers, a vacancy has come up in B Squad for Silly Season Doubles -
check in - 1.00pm.

Please get in touch if you find a partner and wish to bowl - you will be assured of a good day.

Flower

Back
Top Bottom