SILLY SEASON DOUBLES - ENTRY FORM AND SQUAD LIST

FLOWER

Attached are both Entry form and current squad list at 15.11.09.

SILLY SEASON DOUBLES is on 6th December at Caboolture Bowl - only those who have bowled at least 1 Tour Stop or are a sponsor are eligible.

There will be prizes during the day with lucky draws, specials and whatever the TEAM spot as worthy of some Christmas 'cheer'!!!!

Please note also that check in times are 8.30am for A Squad and 1.30pm for B Squad.

Those with no names as yet, please consider ASAP and don't forget to wear some 'bling'.

Mary Flower
Phone: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM - Merry Christmas to Total Bowling !!

Attachments

• SILLY SEASON DOUBLES ENTRY.pdf
    242.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Silly Season Dbls. squad list.pdf
    129.5 KB · Views: 100
Mary
Please add Brian Looby + Maurice Fadl to the A squad List Team name Jingle Balls
Thanks
Brian Looby

Hello Maryflower. I hope you are having a good week and enjoying the time leading up to christmas.
I was just hoping to ask you if there are any spaces left in "B" squad?
If so, would you please be able to put Aden Roffey and Amy-lee Kroehnert down (team name: mr. and mrs. Claus)?
Thank-you so much,
Amy K.

This is the latest squad list at 29th Nov. Only A Squad - 8.30am check in - is now available.

I can assure all Twin Tour bowlers/sponsors that a good time will be had by all - lucky draw goodies, XXXX (or other beer !!) random picks, raffle etc.
Don't forget to wear your Christmas 'bling' - tinsel is banned as it does rather mess up the approaches .... this is a serious, fun day as $$$$ are at stake but ENJOY.

Those who have not yet come up with team names should do so as soon as possible ... I am a little concerned over a couple of the names and looking forward to the Suna/Martin contribution .... I hope Peter has his Santa pants. Rumours abound about Brendan and Cindy's apparel also. Flashing earrings ARE allowed as outlined in the 2009 rule book.

To put your names down contact:

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM - Jase, you ARE eligible if you want to make a short comeback as we do regard you as a sponsor for this event !!!!

Attachments

133.1 KB · Views: 35
Post on this forum or PM - Jase, you ARE eligible if you want to make a short comeback as we do regard you as a sponsor for this event !!!!

There you go Jase .. a special invite ... now you just need a partner *Cough Cough* Conquest *Cough Cough*.

Mr. Martin! Thanks to you we nearly had the nightmare Christmas team of all time ......... however, disaster has been avoided and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jase from Total Bowling for his kind offer of sponsorship for the team of Flasher & Vixen.

Only 4 spots now available on Sunday morning - 8.30am check in.

Attaching squad list and please get team names up to date ..........
Thanks to SPONSORS:
CABOOLTURE BOWL - the usual discounts !
VIC WILKINS LANDSCAPES - XXXX and $$$$
ANIMAL'S PRO SHOP - best outfit voucher
DALE STEWART - Raffle
JAK MAC - Bottle of Bundy
STELLA ALFORD - Hats !!!!!

Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

129.7 KB · Views: 30
OK Booby - will post your details right now:

Bob Hardie
191 average

Good bloke and would make an enjoyable partner so nominate yourself right now!

Flower

Have vacancies for 2.1/2 teams for A Squad ...... don't worry Booby, we will find you a partner !!!

Flower

He did say that and why are You on the net GHORSE. This is work time, you don't see me on the net during work time.

And yes Mary I would like to bowl with who ever would like to bowl Sunday Morning

Ta Shayne

I have found a partner for Booby - however, if there is anyone desperate enough to want to bowl with Shayne, please contact me !!!

Seriously, there are 34.1/2 teams now so need one more team plus partner for Shayne .... many thanks for those who have nominated. Vic Wilkins has sponsored with $$$ plus XXXX and will still give $100 for 300 game.

Thanks also to Dale Stewart for Raffle, Animal's Pro Shop for Best Outfit Voucher, Jak Mac for more Bundy and Caboolture Bowl for the usual (ho!hum!) help and bowling pins with hats for pins by Stella ........ Jase for team sponsorship and this forum. The TEAM will need to put up with Christmas antics so they deserve plenty of kudos also .....

Attaching squad list as of 2/12/09

Flower

Attachments

129.8 KB · Views: 44
Partner found for Shayne - verrrrrry interesting Team Name !!

One team still needed ..... come on !

Flower

Mary

OK I'll be there, got your mesage,
geez you talk alot on the phone or is it just off the hook,
I gather this is for 8.30 checkin on sunday

Mesky

Vacancy has now come up for B Squad - 1.30pm check in Sunday afternoon.

Still 1 team spot for A Squad - 8.30am check in.

Please contact me if you are interested.
Phone Caboolture Bowl at 54956000 if you are phoning Sunday morning.

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Back
Top Bottom