SILLY SEASON DOUBLES - 2nd Dec. at Caboolture

FLOWER

Attaching squad list - only 1 more team needed for A Squad at 8.30am check in. If you are NOT attending and your names are down, please contact me ASAP.

Anyone wishing to form a doubles combination to fill vacant spot - get in touch with me.
Don't forget to get those Chrissy T-shirts or whatever and be in the draw for Animal's Pro Shop vouchers for the best dressed team .... I believe there are a couple of real contenders already!

See Silly Season Doubles Entry form and rules !!!!!

Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• SILLY SEASON DOUBLES ENTRY 2012.pdf
    263.5 KB · Views: 19
  • SQUAD SHEET.pdf
    69.9 KB · Views: 43
Hello mary, Your gonna have to remove Daan and I, we both have youth training for january on this sunday, we were only just made aware.

sorry=[

Lady Flower could you switch Double K and her Biatch to B Squad please to take Daan and Brett’s Spot

Thanks

Hammo

sorry for the late notice Mary and it saddens me to post this, but could you please remove Michael Pin and Kathy Waterhouse from A squad. I've injured myself and can't bowl for a week or so.
Hope you all have a great time - will very much miss being there on Sunday

Filled two team spots we had and now still need ONE MORE TEAM (DOUBLES) for A Squad Sunday 8.30am check in - still $500 team first place prize money paying to 8th place (based on 24 teams) of $220 per team for and $85 Entry.

High Scratch and High H'cap bowlers will receive Santa Bowling Pins - sponsors Animal's Pro Shop, Austitch, Caboolture Bowl and Twin Tour provide 'stuff' for Best Team Name, Best Dressed Team, Bling award and Jak Mac has donated 2 bottles of Bundy for Raffles !!!

Hi Mary. Ben turner would like to bowl with me but has not done a twin tour does this matter? I can get his highest league average.

Please check squad list in Twin Tour forum/Silly Season doubles .... no more posts on this thread please.

Back
Top Bottom