SILLY SEASON DOUBLES - 2nd Dec.

Hi Mary,

Tegan and I have a team name :)
(Keep ur mind out of the gutter people)

"Santa's Sac Is Overflowing"

Attaching squad list for SILLY SEASON DOUBLES - 2nd Dec.

Anyone wishing to bowl, please nominate now and for those without a Team Name - get those Santa Hats on and let me know.

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM
FB

Attachments

• SQUAD SHEET.pdf
    81.2 KB · Views: 58
Attaching squad list for SILLY SEASON DOUBLES - 2nd Dec.

Anyone wishing to bowl, please nominate now and for those without a Team Name - get those Santa Hats on and let me know.

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM
FB
mary,
With much regret rosie and i will have to withdraw from this event, rosies sister coming up same weekend from melbourne. thanks again for you and your teams excellant running of twin tours over the years, really wish we could have been there for your last twin tour. will miss you greatly but will see you socially of course.
joe and rosemary

SILLY SEASON DOUBLES needs 3 more teams for Sunday 2nd Dec. at 8.30am check in !!! You need not have bowled a Twin Tour - but you will need a current league average (or we will give you a handicap - maximum of 35 for Santas and 45 for Mrs. Santas.) Teams may be mixed/men/women - doesn't matter.
There will be goodies on offer with lucky draws and some prizes also.

Anyone wishing to bowl, please check out original Entry Form and contact me:

Mary 'Rudolph' Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Hi Mary. Ben turner would like to bowl with me but has not done a twin tour does this matter? I can get his highest league average.

Attaching squad list and Prize Fund based on 24 teams - if you are NOT bowling, please contact me. TEAM NAMES needed so get your Santa hats on and there is a prize for the best. Looking forward to having some XXXX with you all ....

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM
FB

Attachments

• SQUAD LIST 2012.pdf
    79.4 KB · Views: 13
  • SILLY SEASON PRIZE FUND.pdf
    74 KB · Views: 7
I think some of these posts have gone into no-mans land..

I posted the other day to please add Brendan and Aden into a squad.. Brendan also said he put his name down at the last tt

Found it! Another thread was created in Qld. Tourns. and I lost it! Current squad list with changes now attached .....

Attachments

• SILLY SQUADS.pdf
    83.6 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom