SILLY SEASON DOUBLES - Squad list

FLOWER

Have reached our base number of 24 teams - now the Prize Fund can be increased with some extra entries !!! Get your team in for the Silly Season doubles for Twin Tour bowlers only - and don't forget your team name could win you a prize of $50 (from Lill Gatt) if judged the best.

Christmas theme is encouraged and there is plenty of 'bling' out there !! If you need a partner, we will try to find one for you ......

Attaching squad list but please contact me for further entries -

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this thread or PM

Attachments

• Silly Season Dbls. squad list.pdf
    58.9 KB · Views: 77
mary would you please change our name to prancer and dancer in keeping with christmas theme, not saying who is prancer and who is dancer joe;)

Joe, you are pushing it trying to get the $50 from Lill for the best name !!! There is to be no graft and corruption this Christmas .... and Fitzy, I WILL NOT SING your team name when announcing it .... be warned !!!

We have hit 28 teams (originally based on 24) now so prize fund will be BIGGER!!!!

Flower

Mary
Please add Brent Murray+Cam Fadl 2 A squad name to be advised
Also add Alecia Peel+Matt Palmer 2 A Squad
Thanks
Brian Looby

Hi Mary,

Can you please add myself and Bob Hardie. Team name to be advised

Thanks,
Ben

OK! OK! Paul - just for you ...... we have now reached 31 teams - field will be limited to 36 teams .... also, some teams must be thinking really hard as there are no names as yet!!

I will attach squad list and Silly Season Doubles Entry form in case you are LOST!!! This event is for Twin Tour bowlers only and your Tour average will be used. Apologies for those who wish to bowl but maybe in 2008 when you join ......... I will post revised Prize Fund shortly.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
Post on this forum or just PM

Attachments

60.3 KB · Views: 40
  • SILLY SEASON DOUBLES ENTRY.pdf
    248.5 KB · Views: 15
Attaching squad list at 27.11 and also Prize Fund based on 36 teams as requested by Paul (Gutter Rat!) - this will naturally be adjusted according to final entries .... some team names yet to be submitted and thanks for great response so far.

Many thanks to sponsors for this Twin Tour event:

VIC WILKINS LANDSCAPES
HENRY DE KASTE for Raffle Watches
BATESY at CABOOLTURE BOWL
ANIMAL'S PRO SHOP
and YOU - the bowlers of the Twin Tour

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
email. [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

60.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 36 PRIZE FUND.pdf
    90.9 KB · Views: 22
Mary can you please add Kellie and Jase to A squad...Team name to follow thanks...

Attaching current squad list at 9th Dec ..... 33 teams ..... David Porter is looking for a partner. B Squad is booked out now so get out the 'bling' and make sure you get any last minute teams together. Awaiting some team names also !!!!!

There will be a HUGE prize for the best 'bling' or outfit to be judged by whoever is brave enough from within our TEAM (Twin Tour TEAM, that is!!!)

as usual please contact:

Mary Flower
ph. 3865 8887
post on this forum or PM

Attachments

61.3 KB · Views: 57
Only 2 spots available now in A Squad unless there is a withdrawal. 8.30am check in so get your names in fast....it would be nice to fill the event.

I forgot to mention that we have accred. with TBA so your 300 game will be legal!!!!!!!

Flower

hi mary

can you please add chris and daniel to a squad please and as reserves for the b squad please

many thanks
rachael and daniel mifsud

Back
Top Bottom