Should we be made drink recyled sewage water

• Yes

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
Couldnt be as bad as some of the stuff that comes out of Adelaide taps whatevers left in it(love Adelaide water, got real flavour!!! drink Coke from almost any Adelaide Maccas, Coke Syrup and Murray Slurry!!! yum yum!!!)

Current sewerage treatments remove almost all toxic wastes such as "Drano", organophosphates, detergents, solvents, disinfectants, etc. Using reverse osmosis, all those things are removed from the water. There is 1 part of "non-H2O" for every 1 000 000 000 000 000 parts of H2O for water treated using reverse osmosis.

As for contaminated soils, I know of this place in Brisbane where there used to be a gas refinery or something and they want to build a motel, shopping complex and apartments on the land. The soil on the land is being removed to some facility out Ipswich way for treatment/disposal? I know that the whole process of removing the contaminated soil is a large undertaking because the whole area is sealed and covered to stop the dust spreading and something like 5-10m worth of soil has to be removed and replaced.

Couldnt be as bad as some of the stuff that comes out of Adelaide taps
If you scared!
Ps: All bowlers going to QLD Bring bottle water ....................lol
PPs: Bite me....................[-X

Gary.............................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom