Shoalhaven Champs Junior Masters Results

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
Sorry guys, but i only know a little bit of information about this, so bear with me here.
Over 8 games this was the result:-

Boys
1.Ross Brown-1514
2.Andrew Layden-1475
3.Rowan Chapman-1399
4.Stephen Cowland-1391
5.Scott Johnston-Don't know series as yet
6.Sam Cooley-Don't know series as yet
For the girls, i only know who came what place, but i don't know any totals.
Girls
1.Lysa Harrison
2.Alissa Huk
3.Aimee Bennett
4.Zoe Lawson

Well done to everyone who bowled in the tournament, and i'd like to thank everyone who makes it all possible every year. I always have a good time down in Nowra, and look forward to next year. I'll see if i can find out some more of those totals and maybe some avewrages would be ice as well. Oh yeah...Ross, i dunno how yuou found any words to say when you got asked to say a few words, but top job lol.
Bubyee

Rowey

yeah two thumbs up :roll: to all these bowlers for the effort of bowling this,but wait till next year when im there :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: lol nah just joking nice job guyz :p

later :twisted:

YA ross and andrew awsome effort and to andrew awsome doing it for central. :lol: 8) 8) 8)

Congrats to all who bowled...
Specially to Lysa for winning...nicely done, wouldnt have happened if I were there...hahahaha, kidding, congrats once again.

hey rowan my series was 1379 which is alright i guess. it was close between me u and stephen

from the results ine heard yous were all in there like swimwear,if i was referee guy i would of called it a tie lol :lol:

later :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom